Are You Searching for Orthopedic Courses to Attend in 2019?
When you’re deciding what continuing education conferences you want to attend, it’s important to select courses that will benefit your personal practice and clinical advancement as much as possible. That’s why so many orthopedic professionals seek out conferences organized by the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education (FORE). When you attend a FORE conference, the event will be planned by a team that exclusively caters to orthopedic practitioners. The conference will feature widely recognized presenters, the most up-to-date materials and a heavy emphasis on participant engagement so that you can receive valuable hands-on experience with the techniques and technologies being discussed. And, since FORE offers such a diverse selection of orthopedic courses in 2019, you can almost certainly find a variety of conferences that align with your professional interests.
We Organize Events for a Wide Range of Subspecialties
Whether you want to attend an event for a specific area of study or are looking to receive a broad overview on the latest treatment recommendations for many common orthopedic disorders, we can recommend a conference that will fit your criteria. Contact our team to learn more about any of these orthopedic courses we have scheduled for 2019:
- Orthopaedic Trauma & Fracture Care: Pushing the Envelope (San Diego, CA)
- Selby Spine (Park City, UT)
- Current Solutions in Foot & Ankle Surgery (Tampa, FL)
- 25th Annual Tampa Shoulder Course (Tampa, FL)
- Winter SKS: 2019 Shoulder, Knee & Sports Meeting (Snowbird, UT)
- Atlanta Trauma Symposium (Atlanta, GA)
- 17th Annual Trauma 101: Fracture Care for the Community Orthopedist and Orthopaedic PA & NP (Clearwater, FL)
- 11th Annual Detroit Regional Sports Medicine Symposium (Detroit, MI)
- Orthopaedics for the Primary Care Practitioner & Rehabilitation Therapist (Clearwater, FL)
Contact FORE Today
For more information about the orthopedic courses we’re holding in 2019, either call us or submit your contact information through a form on our website. We can provide you with a detailed agenda for the event and also tell you about the group-rate hotel rooms we have reserved near the venue of the conference.