FORE’s Shoulder Conferences Scheduled for 2020
Strategies for treating shoulder injuries are constantly evolving. To keep practitioners updated on the latest advances, the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education (FORE) is offering multiple shoulder conferences in 2020. Useful to general orthopaedic surgeons and shoulder specialists alike, these conferences give attendees the opportunity to watch presentations and participate in group discussions led by surgeons, educators, and researchers who are at the forefront of implementing new surgical techniques and technologies.
Many of FORE’s shoulder conferences in 2020 also include a hands-on workshop component that allows practitioners to gain valuable firsthand experience with the surgical techniques presented. At select meetings, participants will also watch real-time demonstrations of innovative shoulder procedures, such as superior capsular reconstruction.
26th Annual Tampa Shoulder Course: Arthroplasty & Sports (January 30 – February 1 — Tampa, Florida)
Practitioners searching for shoulder conferences to attend in 2020 should consider FORE’s Tampa Shoulder Course. The conference features a full day dedicated to key issues in shoulder arthroplasty, and another dedicated to sports medicine topics. Through live surgical demonstrations, case reviews, workshops, and didactic presentations, participants will examine many topics pertinent to shoulder surgery, including:
- Postoperative complications associated with shoulder arthroplasty
- Humeral and glenoid bone loss
- Shoulder instability treatments
- Massive rotator cuff tears
Interested attendees will also have the option to participate in a pre-course bioskills lab on anatomic and reverse total shoulder arthroplasty techniques.
Additional Conferences Focused on Shoulder Topics
In addition to the Tampa Shoulder Course, FORE offers many other conferences that have a shoulder component. These courses are held throughout the year in top destinations across the country.
Many of FORE’s conferences scheduled in 2020 will examine shoulder topics through a specific lens, such as trauma or sports medicine, allowing practitioners to learn about new advances relevant to their everyday practice. Please visit our conference schedule to find the dates, agendas, and registration information for these meetings:
- Orthopaedic Trauma & Fracture Care: Pushing the Envelope (San Diego, California)
- Atlanta Trauma Symposium (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Orthopaedic Research Day (Tampa, Florida)
- Detroit Regional Sports Medicine Symposium (Plymouth, Michigan)
- Orthopaedics for the Primary Care Practitioner & Rehabilitation Therapist (Clearwater, Florida)
- Frontiers in Upper Extremity Surgery (Tampa, Florida)
- Current Solutions in Orthopaedic Trauma (Tampa, Florida)
- Baseball Sports Medicine: Game-Changing Concepts (New York, New York)
Secure Your Place Today
Once you’ve found a conference you would like to attend, you should register soon to secure your place. You can visit the webpage for the conference and complete your registration online in minutes.
For additional information about any of the shoulder conferences we have scheduled in 2020, please contact FORE by phone at (813) 877-8096 or by email at email@example.com.