Orthopaedic Conferences for a Wide Range of Subspecialties
Orthopaedic surgeons and other orthopaedic healthcare professionals who are looking for their next continuing education opportunity will find a wealth of options available through the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education (FORE).
The list below outlines FORE’s upcoming orthopaedic conferences. You can also go to our conference schedule to view the individual webpages for each course. For more information on these conferences, contact FORE by phone at (813) 877-8096 or by email at email@example.com.
Explore the latest evidence-based recommendations for helping amateur and professional athletes, as well as “weekend warriors,” recover from their orthopaedic injuries. Topics of discussion at these conferences range from current injury trends to diagnostic techniques, from conservative therapies to surgical techniques, and from rehabilitation protocols to return-to-sport guidelines.
- Detroit Regional Sports Medicine Symposium (Plymouth, Michigan)
- FORE/AANA World Series of Live Surgery (Chicago, Illinois)
- Baseball Sports Medicine: Game-Changing Concepts (New York, New York)
Orthopaedic injuries caused by falls, sports collisions, disasters, and accidents represent some of the most challenging cases that orthopaedic healthcare professionals manage. FORE offers several courses focused on new techniques used in orthopaedic trauma care to help improve patient outcomes.
- Orthopaedic Trauma & Fracture Care: Pushing the Envelope (San Diego, California)
- Atlanta Trauma Symposium (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Current Solutions in Orthopaedic Trauma (Tampa, Florida)
Learn about minimally invasive surgical techniques, complex spine reconstruction, novel implant devices, and other pertinent topics at FORE’s annual spine conferences.
- Selby Spine (Park City, Utah)
- Castellvi Spine (Key West, Florida)
Practitioners focused on the shoulder, elbow, and hand can attend FORE’s upper extremity conferences to review a wide range of treatment options through didactic presentations, group debates, and hands-on bioskills labs.
- Tampa Shoulder Course (Tampa, Florida)
- Frontiers in Upper Extremity Surgery (Tampa, Florida)
FORE’s annual foot and ankle conference provides a broad overview of the latest concepts related to diagnosing and treating common foot and ankle disorders. Topics covered in previous years have ranged from cavovarus hindfoot to hallux valgus, from Charcot arthropathy to Lisfranc injury, and from ankle arthrodesis to ankle arthroplasty.
- Current Solutions in Foot & Ankle Surgery (Tampa, Florida)
Orthopaedic surgeons and other orthopaedic healthcare professionals interested in learning about diagnostic and treatment options for all major joints can do so at FORE’s general orthopaedic conferences. Topics of discussion include orthopaedic trauma, fractures, osteoarthritis, joint reconstruction, sports medicine, spine surgery, biologics, and physical therapy.
- Orthopaedic Research Day (Tampa, Florida)
- Orthopaedics for the Primary Care Practitioner & Rehabilitation Therapist (Clearwater, Florida)
Find your next CME opportunity today. Review FORE’s current schedule of orthopaedic conferences and complete your registration online in minutes. For additional information, contact FORE by phone at (813) 877-8096 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.