Searching for Your Next Orthopaedic Conference?
As an orthopaedic surgeon or other orthopaedic healthcare professional, your time is valuable. When you attend an orthopaedic surgery conference, you want to be sure you’ll benefit from an educational experience that sharpens your skills and expands your knowledge base so that you can improve your patient outcomes.
Look no further than the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education (FORE). We’re a trusted continuing medical education provider offering high-quality courses in a variety of orthopaedic subspecialties throughout the year. Our meetings are planned by orthopaedic professionals, for orthopaedic professionals.
- Detroit Regional Sports Medicine Symposium (suburban Detroit, Michigan)
- OrthoVirginia Soccer Medicine (suburban Washington, DC)
- Baseball Sports Medicine: Game-Changing Concepts (New York, New York)
- Evolving Concepts in Orthopaedic Trauma (Park City, Utah)
- Current Solutions in Orthopaedic Trauma (Tampa, Florida)
- Selby Spine Conference (Park City, Utah)
- Castellvi Spine Symposium (Duck Key, Florida)
- Tampa Shoulder Course: Arthroplasty & Sports (Tampa, Florida)
- Critical Concepts in Shoulder & Elbow Surgery (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Frontiers in Upper Extremity Surgery (Tampa, Florida)
- Current Solutions in Foot & Ankle Surgery (Tampa, Florida)
- Atlanta Orthopaedic Symposium (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Orthopaedic Research Day (Tampa, Florida)
Explore the Latest Advances in Orthopaedics
A meeting organized by FORE is a well-rounded, interactive experience that pairs traditional didactic presentations with more informal question-and-answer sessions and group debates.
We encourage you to ask the faculty as many questions as you need to ask to get answers for your practice and to discuss your pressing issues with your peers in attendance. We’ll also give you the opportunity to learn about advances in techniques and technologies and practice your new surgical skills under the direction of the faculty in our hands-on bioskills labs.
FORE is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians and approved by the Board of Certification to provide continuing education for athletic trainers.
Contact FORE at email@example.com for more information.