Searching for Your Next Orthopaedic Conference?
As an orthopaedic surgeon or other orthopaedic healthcare professional, your time is valuable. When you attend an orthopaedic surgery conference, you want to be sure you’ll benefit from an educational experience that sharpens your skills and expands your knowledge base so that you can improve your patient outcomes.
Look no further than the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education (FORE). We’re a trusted continuing medical education provider offering high-quality courses in a wide variety of orthopaedic subspecialties throughout the year. Our meetings are planned by orthopaedic professionals, for orthopaedic professionals.
- Detroit Regional Sports Medicine Symposium (Plymouth, Michigan)
- FORE/AANA World Series of Live Surgery (Chicago, Illinois)
- Baseball Sports Medicine: Game-Changing Concepts (New York, New York)
- Orthopaedic Trauma & Fracture Care: Pushing the Envelope (San Diego, California)
- Atlanta Trauma Symposium (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Current Solutions in Orthopaedic Trauma (Tampa, Florida)
- Selby Spine (Park City, Utah)
- Castellvi Spine (Key West, Florida)
- Tampa Shoulder Course (Tampa, Florida)
- Frontiers in Upper Extremity Surgery (Tampa, Florida)
- Current Solutions in Foot & Ankle Surgery (Tampa, Florida)
- Orthopaedic Research Day (Tampa, Florida)
- Orthopaedics for the Primary Care Practitioner & Rehabilitation Therapist (Clearwater, Florida)
Explore the Latest Advances in Orthopaedics
A meeting organized by FORE is a well-rounded, interactive experience that pairs traditional didactic presentations with more informal question-and-answer sessions and group debates.
We encourage you to ask the faculty as many questions as you need to ask to get answers for your practice and to discuss your pressing issues with your peers in attendance. We’ll also give you the opportunity to learn about advances in techniques and technologies and practice your new surgical skills under the direction of the faculty in our hands-on bioskills labs.
Conference Spotlight: FORE/AANA World Series of Live Surgery
FORE/AANA World Series of Live Surgery is a perfect example of how FORE provides practitioners with the most valuable instruction possible.
This orthopaedic conference features more than a dozen real-time demonstrations of knee, shoulder, elbow, and hip surgery. The surgeons performing the procedures provide a step-by-step explanation of the indications for surgery, instruments used, and surgical techniques involved. Conference attendees report that watching these demonstrations is exceptionally useful in helping them expand their own surgical capabilities.
How to Register
Take a look at FORE’s conference schedule to see the courses we currently have planned. From there, you can register for any orthopaedic conference that interests you by visiting the webpage for that course. For additional information, please contact FORE by phone at (813) 877-8096 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.