FORE Offers a Diverse Selection of Orthopaedic Surgery Conferences
Why do orthopaedic professionals seek out conferences organized by the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education (FORE)?
One reason is that unlike many other continuing education organizations, we focus exclusively on providing orthopaedic-related course, giving us a greater ability to create educational opportunities that orthopaedic professionals find unique, useful, and engaging.
At our orthopaedic surgery conferences, attendees learn from widely recognized surgeons, researchers, and educators, enabling them to explore advances in surgical techniques and technologies with true leaders in the field. Select courses offer hands-on bioskills labs to help attendees gain valuable firsthand experience with new tools.
Our Course Schedule
As healthcare professionals have come to expect from our organization, FORE offers a diverse selection of orthopaedic surgery conferences each year. No matter your particular area of specialization, our calendar of events almost certainly includes one or more courses that you’ll find beneficial to attend. Our current offerings include:
- Selby Spine Conference, held in Park City, Utah
- Current Solutions in Foot & Ankle Surgery, held in Tampa, Florida
- Evolving Concepts in Orthopaedic Trauma, held in Park City, Utah
- Tampa Shoulder Course: Arthroplasty & Sports, held in Tampa, Florida
- Atlanta Orthopaedic Symposium, held in Atlanta, Georgia
- OrthoVirginia Soccer Medicine, held in suburban Washington, DC
- Castellvi Spine Symposium, held in Duck Key, Florida
- Detroit Sports Medicine Symposium, held in suburban Detroit, Michigan
- Critical Concepts in Shoulder & Elbow Surgery, held in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Frontiers in Upper Extremity Surgery, held in Tampa, Florida
- Baseball Sports Medicine: Game-Changing Concepts, held in New York, New York
- Current Solutions in Orthopaedic Trauma, held in Tampa, Florida
The Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians and approved by the Board of Certification to provide continuing education for athletic trainers.
For more information, contact the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education at email@example.com.