FORE Is Offering a Diverse Selection of Orthopaedic Surgery Conferences in 2019
Why do orthopaedic professionals seek out conferences organized by FORE? One reason is that, unlike many other continuing education organizations, we focus exclusively on organizing orthopaedic-related events and, therefore, have a greater ability to create educational opportunities that practitioners find unique, useful and engaging. At our conferences, attendees learn from widely recognized surgeons, researchers and educators, enabling participants to explore new surgical advancements with true leaders in their respective fields. And, since we generally favor interactive workshops over lectures, conference attendees often have the opportunity to gain valuable firsthand experience with the surgical techniques and technologies being discussed. So, if you’re looking for orthopaedic surgery conferences to attend in 2019, get in touch with our team. We would be happy to help you compare your options and determine which courses make the most sense for your particular interests.
Our Schedule of Upcoming Events
As healthcare professionals have come to expect from our organization, FORE will be offering a diverse selection of orthopaedic surgery conferences in 2019. No matter your particular area of specialization, our calendar of events almost certainly includes multiple courses that you’ll find beneficial to attend. Our current offerings include:
- Orthopaedic Trauma & Fracture Care: Pushing the Envelope (January 17th – January 19th)
- Selby Spine (January 31st – February 2nd)
- Current Solutions in Foot & Ankle Surgery (January 31st – February 2nd)
- 25th Annual Tampa Shoulder Course (February 7th – February 9th)
- Winter SKS: 2019 Shoulder, Knee & Sports Meeting (February 21st – February 24th)
- Atlanta Trauma Symposium (April 18th – April 20th)
- 17th Annual Trauma 101: Fracture Care for the Community Orthopedist and Orthopaedic PA & NP (April 26th – April 28th)
- 11th Annual Detroit Regional Sports Medicine Symposium (July 18th – July 19th)
Register for Your Next CME Opportunity
If you’ve identified a course you would like to attend, we recommend registering soon to secure your place. For many of our orthopaedic surgery conferences in 2019, there’s also an early registration discount that applies. To learn more about our conferences or receive assistance with the registration process, contact FORE today. It would be our pleasure to provide any support you require.