Attend a FORE Orthopaedic CME Event Held in New York, NY
Since 2006, FORE has been a trusted provider of orthopaedic continuing education. Because we specialize in organizing events related to orthopaedic medicine, we believe we do a better job than most providers of planning events that orthopaedic professionals find useful and engaging. We hold orthopaedic CME courses throughout the year in top destinations across the country. This includes multiple educational opportunities in New York City.
Orthopaedic Trauma Update: A Tale of Two Cities
This two-day event, which now alternates every year between New York and Boston, will cover the latest breakthroughs related to treating upper and lower extremity trauma. Specific topics of discussion will include:
- The latest evidence-based techniques for treating fractures (this will be taught in part through hands-on workshops)
- The most appropriate salvage procedures for difficult cases
- How to determine whether new technological breakthroughs can improve treatment outcomes
Baseball Sports Medicine: Game-Changing Concepts
At this popular two-day event, participants will learn about advances in orthopaedic medicine as they relate to baseball sports medicine. Participants can expect to explore topics such as:
- Epidemiological trends
- Methods for integrating prevention strategies with a healthcare team
- Improving musculoskeletal health for baseball players
- Non-surgical and surgical treatment recommendations
- Rehabilitation protocols
Additional Information About these Events
At FORE, we plan our orthopaedic CME conferences so that they are as convenient and enjoyable as possible for attendees. As such, we schedule these events close to hotels and other amenities. In fact, in most cases, we organize group rates at a nearby hotel.
If you would like to learn more about these events held in New York, NY, or could use assistance with your registration, contact FORE today. You have the option of completing your registration online, over the phone or by mail.