ICJR Transatlantic Orthopaedic Congress
October 12 - October 15
Over the past 18 years, this meeting has evolved its curriculum to deliver timely, relevant education as it relates to sports medicine and hip and knee arthroplasty and has expanded its reach globally with collaboration between the Insall Scott Kelly Institute and the European Knee Society. Below are highlights for the 2017 Congress:
• Collaboration with the European Knee Society
• Live surgeries and surgical vignettes
• Didactic and case-based presentations, interactive panel discussions, and debates
• Faculty of orthopaedic experts from Europe and the US
• An intensive and comprehensive orthopaedic learning experience
• Great time of year to be in New York with the fall weather!
• Please stand by for further information regarding abstract submissions for the 2017 course.
This course is designed to meet the needs of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Nurses, PA’s, MA’s and mid-level providers whose scope pf practice includes sports medicine and hip and knee arthroplasty.
A limited number of rooms have been reserved at Marriott Marquis at a discounted group rate for program attendees. The rooms and rates are guaranteed through Wednesday, September 20, 2017 or while supplies last. Attendees are encouraged to make their reservations early to ensure availability and access to the discounted group rate.
Reservations Toll Free: 1-877-303-0104
Reservations Local Phone: 1-212-398-1900
If calling in to make your reservation be sure the reference the 2017 ICJR Transatlantic meeting in order to take advantage of the discounted group rates.
Accommodations for Disabilities
Please notify the Continuing Medical Education Office, 13020 Telecom Pkwy N, Tampa, FL 33637 or call 813-877-8096 a minimum of ten working days in advance of the event if a reasonable accommodation for a disability is needed.
Events, activities and facilities of Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education are available without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, disability, age or veteran status as provided by the law and in accordance with FORE’s respect for personal dignity.