Translational Medicine CME in Tampa, FL
At the World Translational Medicine and Orthopedics Conference and Expo in Tampa, Florida, participants will have the unique opportunity to engage with
researchers, surgeons, non-operating physicians, industry experts and educators in discussions of recent breakthroughs and challenges related to translational medicine. Topics to be presented include patient care-related diagnostics and management techniques, disease-specific biomarkers, molecular imaging, bioengineering, bio-signatures, drug discovery and development, omics science and applied immunology, as well as regulation and health policy. Like other events organized by the Foundation for Orthopaedics Research and Education (FORE), this translational medicine CME conference includes ample time for group discussions and debate, giving participants the opportunity to interact with presenters and benefit from each other’s experiences and perspectives.
The purpose of the World Translational Medicine and Orthopedics Conference and Expo is to advance efforts in this growing field by providing attendees with a broad understanding of:
- The latest areas of progress in translational medicine
- Current challenges experienced by practitioners
- Research and funding opportunities for translational medicine initiatives
- How omic data-driven informatics approaches can help facilitate clinical research, genomic medicine and health care
- Educational opportunities for new students, researchers and practitioners
- Platforms for sharing resources and information about initiatives
Register for this Event
If you would like to attend the World Translational Medicine Orthopedics Conference and Expo, call (813) 877-8096 to secure your place. You also have the option to submit your registration form through the mail or complete the process online. Being held in Tampa, Florida, the first U.S.-based location for this annual event, this translational medicine CME conference is an excellent destination for medical professionals from around the world. Contact us today for more information.