Continue Your Education as a Spine Surgeon at the Accredited Classes Provided by FORE
If you’re a practicing spine surgeon – or a spine surgeon in training – professional education is available at the accredited courses provided by FORE, the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education.
FORE’s spine conferences are open to orthopaedic surgeons, neurosurgeons, surgical residents and fellows, and other medical professionals whose scope of practice includes management of the spine.
FORE’s spine surgeon education covers a variety of topics, such as:
- Diagnostic techniques for adult and pediatric spinal deformities
- Novel techniques for artificial disc replacement, minimally invasive fusions, and complex reconstruction
- Decision-making strategies for patient selection; for example, when to recommend minimally invasive surgery as an alternative to an open neck or back procedure
- Possible role for biologics in spine care
- Use of the latest navigation and imaging systems
To learn more about the spine surgeon education provided by the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.