Spine Conferences Provided by FORE – The Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education
Organizing several spine conferences each year, the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education (FORE) is a top provider of accredited CME. Physicians, surgeons and other medical professionals with a specific interest in diagnosing and treating spinal disorders are invited to attend FORE’s neck and back conferences, which include the annual Castellvi Spine Meeting and the Selby Spine Meeting. Each conference has a unique agenda and faculty, not to mention one-of-a-kind sessions such as cadaveric labs and surgical demonstrations.
Fast-paced and highly engaging, FORE’s spine conferences give participants unique insight into:
- Surgical and non-surgical treatment options for degenerative conditions and spinal deformities
- Patient selection strategies for minimally invasive and open neck/back procedures
- Biological therapies and their appropriate indicators for clinical use
- Techniques for complex reconstruction, artificial disc replacement and other spine-specific procedures
- Complication reduction strategies
- Current legislation pertaining to the healthcare industry
FORE’s spine conferences are open to not only orthopedic surgeons, neurosurgeons and non-operative physicians, but also to physical therapists, orthopedic and neurosurgical nurses, physicians’ assistants and sports medicine specialists. Typical conferences welcome 100 to 200 attendees, allowing for meaningful networking and peer-to-peer collaboration. And, because FORE’s conferences are designed by medical professionals, for medical professionals, they are strategically formatted to fit a wide variety of educational opportunities into a compact time frame.
To register for one of our spine conferences or to request a comprehensive calendar of our upcoming CME events, contact the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education today.