Spine Focused CME for Orthopedic Professionals
Orthopedic providers who specialize in spine care can attend the CME events provided by FORE – the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education – to learn more about the latest diagnostic techniques and treatments. Developed specifically for clinicians who treat degenerative disc disease, spinal stenosis, spondylosis, spinal arthritis and other similar conditions, these conferences are tailored to the unique needs of the spine care sub-specialty.
FORE’s spine CME events facilitate the in-depth discussion of topics such as:
- The benefits and limitations of different diagnostic tests
- Decision-making strategies for choosing between surgical and nonsurgical treatment
- Patient selection techniques for minimally invasive and conventional procedures
- Current best practices for disc replacement surgery, complex cervical and lumbar degenerative disc disease procedures and spinal fusions among other operations
- Post-operative pain management and rehabilitation options
Participants in these events will be equipped with a greater knowledge of today’s latest principles and best practices, as well as a clearer understanding of the current trends in surgical technology. Many of FORE’s conferences feature cadaver labs and workshops where registrants can explore novel surgical systems and devices. Gaining hands-on experience under the guidance of today’s most esteemed spine surgeons, conference attendees can return to their patients with a broader range of strategies and treatments to consider for their own clinical practices.
For more information about FORE’s spine CME courses, contact the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education today. Our schedule changes each year, but our spine CME events typically include the Mazama Spine Summit, Castellvi Spine and the annual Selby Spine Conference.