FORE’s Annual Shoulder Surgery Conference Is a Must-Attend Event for Orthopaedic Professionals
For surgeons who treat the shoulder and elbow, FORE’s shoulder surgery conference in Tampa, Florida, provides an excellent opportunity to learn about new treatment recommendations from distinguished researchers and practitioners.
Over the course of the 3-day Tampa Shoulder Course: Arthroplasty & Sports, faculty will guide attendees through a series of lectures, live surgeries, case-based group discussions, and hands-on workshops, delivering an exceptionally well-rounded educational experience to those in attendance.
Topics of Discussion
The Tampa Shoulder Course provides a broad update on issues related to shoulder and elbow surgery. Attendees can expect to cover a range of relevant topics, including:
- Stemless versus short-stemmed versus standard glenoid components
- Implant designs for reverse total shoulder arthroplasty
- Treatment options for proximal humerus fractures
- Current recommendations for total elbow arthroplasty
- Management of humeral and glenoid bone loss
- Strategies for treating first-time versus recurrent shoulder instability
The Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians and approved by the Board of Certification to provide continuing education for athletic trainers.
Contact FORE at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this course.