FORE’s Annual Shoulder Surgery Conference Is a Must-Attend Event for Orthopaedic Professionals
For surgeons who treat the shoulder and elbow, FORE’s shoulder surgery conference in Tampa, Florida, provides an excellent opportunity to learn about new
treatment recommendations from distinguished researchers and practitioners. Over the course of this three-day event, presenters will guide attendees through a series of lectures, live surgeries, group debates and hands-on workshops, delivering an exceptionally well-rounded educational experience to those in attendance.
Topics of Discussion
FORE’s Tampa Shoulder Course provides a broad update on issues related to shoulder arthroplasty and sports medicine. Attendees can expect to cover a wide range of relevant topics, including:
- Assessing and managing various shoulder and elbow disorders
- Applying current recommendations to total elbow arthroplasty
- Taking into account post-operative complications and outcomes for shoulder arthroplasty
- Diagnosing humeral and glenoid bone loss
- Comparing strategies for treating shoulder instability
- Addressing extensive rotator cuff tears
Register for this Event
You have several easy ways to sign up for our shoulder surgery conference. You can do so online, over the phone or by mail. If you want, we can walk you through this process and provide any additional information you would like about our Tampa Shoulder Course or any other conferences we currently have scheduled. Contact us today!