Shoulder, Elbow, and Hand Conferences from the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education (FORE)
Orthopaedic surgeons and other orthopaedic healthcare professionals who specialize in treating the upper extremity have long trusted the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education (FORE) to provide training on the latest shoulder, elbow, and hand procedures. FORE’s conferences provide a useful overview of current trends, technologies, and techniques, enabling attendees to enhance their knowledge and improve their treatment outcomes.
FORE’s upper extremity courses each feature a distinguished faculty of surgeons, researchers, and educators who share insights from their own experience while reviewing evidence-based approaches to patient management. FORE’s shoulder, elbow, and hand conferences also place a heavy emphasis on group participation, encouraging attendees to engage fully with the subject matter through question-and-answer sessions and other interactive activities.
Frontiers in Upper Extremity Surgery
Held at FORE’s state-of-the-art FIVE Labs facility in Tampa, Florida, Frontiers in Upper Extremity Surgery gives practitioners the opportunity to learn new techniques in a fully equipped laboratory setting. The first day of the conference consists of a bioskills lab, and the second day consists of didactic presentations and group debates. The course covers both surgical and non-surgical approaches for treating upper extremity disorders such as:
- Distal radius fractures
- Dupuytren’s contracture
- Hand and wrist arthritis
- Perilunate injuries
- Triangular fibrocartilage complex (TFCC) injuries
- Pediatric fractures
- Proximal humerus fractures
Tampa Shoulder Course
FORE’s long-running Tampa Shoulder Course provides attendees with a comprehensive update on current recommendations for managing shoulder and elbow disorders. The conference explores a full range of treatment approaches — conservative care, fracture care, arthroscopy, and arthroplasty — through a series of lectures and panel discussions. In a pre-course bioskills workshop, registrants can also hone their techniques in total shoulder arthroplasty and reverse total shoulder arthroplasty under the supervision of an expert surgical faculty.
Winter SKS: Shoulder, Knee & Sports
Approved by the International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery, and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine (ISAKOS), FORE’s Winter SKS: Shoulder, Knee, & Sports meeting takes an in-depth look at arthroscopy for diagnosis and treatment, providing important surgical and technical pearls for practice. The expert faculty addresses a variety of upper extremity disorders, including:
- Bone loss
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Glenohumeral osteoarthritis
Other Educational Opportunities
Practitioners interested in expanding their knowledge beyond the upper extremity sub-specialty will find a diverse selection of course offerings in FORE’s upcoming schedule. In addition to providing shoulder, elbow, and hand conferences, we offer courses for many other areas of interest:
- Detroit Regional Sports Medicine Symposium (Plymouth, Michigan)
- FORE/AANA World Series of Live Surgery (Chicago, Illinois)
- Baseball Sports Medicine: Game-Changing Concepts (New York, New York)
- Orthopaedic Trauma & Fracture Care: Pushing the Envelope (San Diego, California)
- Atlanta Trauma Symposium (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Trauma 101: Fracture Care for the Community Orthopedist and Orthopaedic PA & NP (Clearwater, Florida)
- Current Solutions in Orthopaedic Trauma (Tampa, Florida)
- Selby Spine (Park City, Utah)
- Castellvi Spine (Key West, Florida)
- Current Solutions in Foot & Ankle Surgery (Tampa, Florida)
- Orthopaedic Research Day (Tampa, Florida)
- Orthopaedics for the Primary Care Practitioner & Rehabilitation Therapist (Clearwater, Florida)
How to Register
Interested in learning more about our shoulder, elbow, and hand conferences, or any other courses in our schedule? Contact FORE today by phone at (813) 877-8096 or by email at email@example.com.
If you’ve already determined which conferences you would like to attend, you can complete your registration online in minutes. Please let us know if you require any assistance in this process.