Attend a Shoulder Conference Provided by FORE
Attending a shoulder conference can be a valuable opportunity for orthopaedic surgeons who are specifically interested in arthroplasty, orthopaedic trauma, arthroscopy, fracture management, and other related areas of focus. Designed to provide in-depth education regarding today’s most advanced surgical tools and techniques, the shoulder courses organized by the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education (FORE) are among the nation’s top medical conferences on the subject.
As a premiere provider of orthopaedic education, FORE organizes multiple conferences addressing issues in shoulder and elbow management each year, welcoming orthopaedic surgeons, physical therapists, athletic trainers, orthopaedic nurses, and other orthopaedic healthcare professionals from across the country.
- Tampa Shoulder Course: Arthroplasty & Sports, held in Tampa, Florida, offers surgeons and other orthopaedic healthcare professionals comprehensive training on the diagnosis and treatment of various shoulder and elbow conditions, including conservative care, arthroplasty, arthroscopy, and fracture management
- Critical Concepts in Shoulder & Elbow Surgery, a new course from FORE held in Las Vegas, provides an update on shoulder and elbow topics across the spectrum of sports medicine, trauma, and arthroplasty, such as fractures, shoulder instability, rotator cuff, sports injuries of the shoulder and elbow, and shoulder arthroplasty
- Evolving Concepts in Orthopaedic Trauma, held in Park City, Utah, includes a detailed discussion on the management of upper extremity fractures
- Atlanta Orthopaedic Symposium provides expert insight into prevention and treatment of shoulder and elbow injuries
- Baseball Sports Medicine: Game-Changing Concepts, held in New York City, focuses exclusively on the prevention, management, and rehabilitation of baseball-related injuries in athletes at all levels of competition, with an emphasis on shoulder and elbow injuries in pitchers and position players
FORE’s shoulder and elbow conferences have dynamic and exciting schedules that enable attendees to:
- Evaluate the best strategies for diagnosing and treating various shoulder and elbow disorders
- Enhance their preventive care and rehabilitative techniques
- Improve postoperative outcomes through today’s newest and most effective surgical approaches
FORE’s orthopaedic conferences consist of didactic presentations, case studies, panel discussions, and multifaceted debates. In addition, each shoulder conference and elbow conference offers ample time for one-on-one discussion. Select conferences also offer surgical skills workshops, where participants can put their newly learned principles into practice.
For more information about our orthopaedic courses or to register for an upcoming shoulder conference, contact FORE today at email@example.com.