Choose an Orthopaedic Symposium from FORE
Attending an orthopaedic symposium provided by FORE – The Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education – can give you extensive opportunities to learn about new treatment options and emerging technologies while networking with your peers and key opinion leaders in the field.
Each orthopaedic symposium from FORE highlights topics in the orthopaedic subspecialties, such as:
- The role of minimally invasive surgery techniques
- Indications for revision procedures
- Next-generation technologies, such as AI and mixed reality
- Candidates for non-operative treatment options
- Rehabilitating common injuries through physical therapy
Select courses provided by FORE allow you to gain hands-on experience through labs and workshops so that you can practice what you’ve learned.
For more information, contact FORE at firstname.lastname@example.org.