Learn New Orthopedic Surgery Techniques by Attending a Conference Provided by the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education (FORE)
To learn the latest orthopedic surgery techniques and gain practical insight from some of today’s most highly regarded orthopedic professionals, consider attending one of the conferences provided by the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education (FORE). Open to orthopedic surgeons, neurosurgeons, surgical residents and fellows and other medical professionals, these conferences feature advances in arthroplasty, joint replacement and revision, surgical fracture treatment and other relevant topics.
FORE offers more than two dozen orthopedic surgery conferences each year at events across the United States. Some of our most popular courses include:
- The Fifth Annual Revision Course, held in Rochester, Minnesota, from April 6-8, 2017
- Castellvi Spine Meeting, held in Duck Key, Florida, from May 10-13, 2017
- Trauma 101, held in Clearwater, Florida, from May 11-13, 2017
- The Detroit Sports Medicine Symposium, held in Detroit, Michigan, from July 13-14, 2017
- The Transatlantic Orthopaedic Congress, held in New York, New York, from October 12-14, 2017
- Current Solutions in Orthopaedic Trauma, held in Tampa, Florida, from November 3-4, 2017
- The 6th Annual Shoulder Course, held in Las Vegas, Nevada, on November 17, 2017
Each conference has a unique agenda and faculty, with courses led by some of the most esteemed names in orthopedic surgery. FORE’s conferences prioritize dynamic discussion and hands-on experiences, with many courses offering workshops and labs during which attendees can put concepts into practice. This is just one of the many reasons that numerous medical professionals choose FORE each year to continue learning about orthopedic surgery techniques.
To learn more about our upcoming events or the orthopedic surgery techniques to be presented at each, contact the Foundation for Orthopedic Research and Education today.