Learn New Orthopedic Surgery Techniques by Attending a Conference Provided by the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education (FORE)
To learn the latest orthopaedic surgery techniques and gain practical insight from some of today’s most highly regarded orthopaedic professionals, consider attending one of the conferences provided by the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education (FORE).
Open to orthopedic surgeons, residents, and fellows and other orthopaedic healthcare professionals, these conferences feature advances in arthroscopy, surgical fracture management, and other relevant topics.
FORE offers dozen orthopaedic surgery conferences each year, including:
- Tampa Shoulder Course: Arthroplasty & Sports, held in Tampa, Florida
- Evolving Concepts in Orthopaedic Trauma, held in Park City, Utah
- Baseball Sports Medicine: Game-Changing Concepts, held in New York, New York
- Castellvi Spine Symposium, held in Duck Key, Florida
- Critical Concepts in Shoulder & Elbow Surgery, held in Las Vegas, Nevada
Each conference has a unique agenda and faculty, with courses led by some of the most esteemed names in orthopaedic surgery. FORE’s conferences prioritize dynamic discussion and hands-on experiences, with many courses offering workshops and labs during which attendees can put concepts into practice. This is just one of the many reasons that orthopaedic healthcare professionals choose FORE each year to continue learning about the latest orthopaedic surgery techniques.
To learn more about our upcoming continuing medical education courses, contact the Foundation for Orthopedic Research and Education at email@example.com.