Orthopedic Seminars for Foot, Ankle, Hip, Spine, Shoulder, Knee and Trauma Surgery
The orthopedic seminars of choice for many of the industry’s top surgeons and physicians are those provided by FORE – the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education. FORE takes a unique approach to continuing medical education, combining traditional lectures and presentations with hands-on labs and workshops. And, FORE exclusively designs conferences for orthopedic professionals, enabling them to tailor their events to the specific needs of the demographic. Foot and ankle surgeons, spine surgeons, hip and knee surgeons, trauma surgeons and even orthopedic nurses and physical therapists can all improve their clinical skills by attending FORE’s orthopedic events.
Some of the premiere orthopedic seminars provided by FORE include:
- Orthopaedics Trauma and Fracture Care
- Current Solutions in Foot & Ankle Surgery
- The Southeast Fracture Symposium
- The Atlanta Trauma Symposium
- The Castellvi Spine Meeting
- Orthopaedics for the Primary Care Practitioner
- The Annual Direct Anterior Approach Hip Course
- The Transatlantic Orthopaedic Congress
- Baseball Sports Medicine: Game-Changing Concepts
- Frontiers in Upper Extremity Surgery
- Current Solutions in Orthopaedic Trauma
These orthopedic seminars can be used to meet professional CME requirements, with FORE maintaining accreditation through the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME). Attendees can claim credits commensurate with their participation in each event.
For more information about the orthopedic seminars provided by the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education, contact us today. If you’ve already found a FORE seminar that you’d like to attend, we offer three easy registration options – online, by phone and by mail – for your convenience.