Orthopaedic Courses for Surgeons, Physicians, and Other Healthcare Professionals
The orthopaedic courses provided by the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education (FORE) are designed to keep surgeons, physicians, and other orthopaedic healthcare professionals up to date on the latest advances in the field of orthopaedics.
At these conferences, respected faculty present information on new treatments, diagnostic techniques, technologic advances, and strategies to prevent complication in a fast-paced, hands-on manner, making FORE’s orthopaedic courses the busy healthcare professional’s first choice for continuing education.
The Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education offers a full calendar of orthopaedic courses throughout the year, including:
- Current Solutions in Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Tampa Shoulder Course
- Selby Spine Conference
- Evolving Concepts in Orthopaedic Trauma
- Atlanta Orthopaedic Symposium
- Castellvi Spine Symposium
- OrthoVirginia Soccer Medicine
- The Detroit Regional Sports Medicine Symposium
- Critical Concepts in Shoulder & Elbow Surgery
- Frontiers in Upper Extremity Surgery
- Baseball Sports Medicine: Game-Changing Concepts
- Current Solutions in Orthopaedic Trauma
Each of these orthopaedic courses offers an in-depth exploration of current trends and best practices, as well as innovations that are changing the way clinicians practice. Many courses include opportunities for hands-on labs, enhancing the retention of information and the implementation of new clinical skills. In addition, FORE is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), and each course can be counted toward a participant’s CME requirements.
To learn more about FORE’s upcoming orthopedic courses, contact the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education at email@example.com.