Orthopaedic Conferences with Hands-On Workshops
The orthopaedic conferences organized by the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education (FORE) emphasize hands-on learning and the real-life application of surgical concepts. Designed by medical professionals for medical professionals, our conferences are built on the idea that putting principles into practice is the best way to retain information. Featuring live surgical demonstrations and bioskills workshops offered alongside traditional didactic presentations and panel discussions, our orthopaedic conferences are some of the most engaging in the industry.
FORE offers conferences that are open to any individual whose practice involves orthopaedics, including:
- Physician assistants
- Nurses and nurse practitioners
- Physical therapists
- Residents and fellows
- Athletic trainers
Courses for the Orthopaedic Sub-Specialties
FORE hosts orthopaedic conferences focused on a wide range of topics, including orthopaedic trauma, sports medicine, and the shoulder and elbow. Participants can choose a conference that best reflects their current practice or expand their clinical capabilities in a sub-specialty that they’d like to learn more about. We have conferences dedicated to upper extremity surgery, lower extremity surgery, rehabilitation therapy, knee surgery, and other areas of expertise.
Participants are also invited to claim CME credits commensurate with their participation in each event. FORE is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education and is approved by the Board of Certification to provide continuing education for certified athletic trainers.
Find Your Next Continuing Education Opportunity
Orthopaedic surgeons and other orthopaedic healthcare professionals interested in attending a FORE conference can review our schedule of upcoming meetings to see the variety of courses we offer, including:
- Winter SKS: Shoulder, Knee & Sports (Snowbird, Utah)
- Detroit Regional Sports Medicine Symposium (Plymouth, Michigan)
- FORE/AANA World Series of Live Surgery (Chicago, Illinois)
- Baseball Sports Medicine: Game-Changing Concepts (New York, New York)
- Orthopaedic Trauma & Fracture Care: Pushing the Envelope (San Diego, California)
- Atlanta Trauma Symposium (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Trauma 101: Fracture Care for the Community Orthopedist and Orthopaedic PA & NP (Clearwater, Florida)
- Current Solutions in Orthopaedic Trauma (Tampa, Florida)
- Selby Spine (Park City, Utah)
- Castellvi Spine (Key West, Florida)
- Tampa Shoulder Course (Tampa, Florida)
- Frontiers in Upper Extremity Surgery (Tampa, Florida)
- Current Solutions in Foot & Ankle Surgery (Tampa, Florida)
- Orthopaedic Research Day (Tampa, Florida)
- Orthopaedics for the Primary Care Practitioner & Rehabilitation Therapist (Clearwater, Florida)
Once you’ve found a conference you would like to attend, we recommend registering soon to secure your place. By signing up now, you may be eligible for an early registration discount. To register, click “Register Now” on the conference page and follow the instructions provided on the subsequent pages. This process should only take a few minutes to complete.
For more information about our orthopaedic conferences, contact the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education by phone at (813) 877-8096 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.