Orthopaedic Conferences for Physician Assistants and Other Mid-Level Providers
The Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education (FORE) offers orthopaedic conferences for physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and other mid-level providers, as well as for orthopaedic surgeons and other orthopaedic healthcare professionals.
In today’s fast-paced orthopedic field, non-physician practitioners play a significant role in patient care, and FORE’s educational conferences are here to help these individuals expand their professional skills.
The Benefits of Attending a FORE Conference
FORE’s orthopaedic conferences can help physician assistants:
- Identify risk reduction strategies as they pertain to patients with orthopaedic injuries
- Become more proficient at interpreting diagnostic test results
- Improve postoperative pain management techniques
- Implement advanced wound care and fracture management techniques
- Adjust therapeutic modalities to the unique needs of each patient
- More efficiently collaborate with physicians, surgeons, physical therapists, and any other members of a patient’s orthopaedic treatment team
- Expand patient education strategies
FORE’s educational courses are led by distinguished orthopaedic healthcare professionals. Each conference includes not only lectures and presentations, but also interactive opportunities such as audience question-and-answer sessions and small group discussions.
Courses Held Throughout the Year
FORE been meeting the educational needs of orthopaedic professionals for many years. Founded in 1999, we first began offering CME courses in 2006 and have continued to expand our offerings since that time. Our current schedule of events features conferences for most of the core orthopaedic specialties, including upper extremity, foot and ankle, spine, and sports medicine. Because we hold these conferences throughout the year, in destinations across the country, physician assistants and other orthopaedic professionals have the opportunity to select courses that are a good fit for their schedule and interests.
FORE is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME). The American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA) and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) accept AMA PRA Category 1 credits™ earned at FORE-provided courses.
To learn more about the unique orthopaedic conferences we offer, contact the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education today at firstname.lastname@example.org.