Orthopedic Conferences for Physician Assistants and Other Mid-Level Providers
The Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education (FORE) offers orthopedic conferences for physician assistants, nurse practitioners and other mid-level providers, as well as MDs, DOs and surgeons. In today’s fast-paced orthopedic industry, non-physician practitioners play a significant role in patient care, and FORE’s educational conferences are here to help these individuals expand their professional skills.
FORE’s orthopedic conferences can help physician assistants:
- Identify risk reduction strategies as they pertain to orthopedic injury patients
- Become more proficient at interpreting diagnostic test results
- Improve post-operative pain management techniques
- Implement advanced wound care, fracture management, and tendon repair techniques
- Adjust therapeutic modalities to the unique needs of each patient
- Prepare for an increased role in surgical assistance
- More efficiently collaborate with physicians, surgeons, physical therapists and any other members of a patient’s orthopedic treatment team
- Expand their patient education strategies
FORE’s educational events are led by distinguished industry professionals, ranging from vice chairs of clinical affairs and senior physician assistants to directors of sports medicine and professors of orthopedic trauma. Each conference includes not only lectures and presentations, but also interactive opportunities such as audience question-and-answer sessions and small-group discussions.
To learn more about the unique orthopedic conferences we offer for physician assistants and other non-physician providers, contact the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education today. FORE is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME); the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA) and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) both accept AMA PRA Category 1 creditsTM earned at FORE-provided events.