FORE’s Orthopedic Conferences Scheduled for 2019
As a premier provider of continuing education conferences for healthcare professionals based in the United States, the non-profit Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education (FORE) focuses exclusively on orthopaedic-related educational opportunities. We are offering a diverse selection of orthopaedic conferences around the country in 2019.
Every conference we hold is completely revamped each year to bring in new faculty and topics, ensuring that participants hear the most timely, relevant information possible, no matter how many times they attend the same meeting. And most of our conferences feature significant interactive elements, such as group debates and hands-on workshops that enable participants to engage deeply with the subject matter being discussed.
We believe that the strong educational value we have infused into our courses since 2006 is how we have become the preferred CME provider for so many orthopaedic surgeons and orthopaedic healthcare providers.
Find Conferences that Fit Your Practice
FORE’s calendar of orthopaedic conferences for 2019 addresses the educational needs of surgeons and other orthopaedic healthcare professionals in a variety of sub-specialties, including sports medicine, shoulder and elbow management, orthopaedic trauma, and the spine. Our schedule of orthopaedic conferences planned for 2019 includes:
- Orthopaedic Trauma & Fracture Care: Pushing the Envelope (January 17 – 19 — San Diego, California)
- Selby Spine (January 31 – February 2 — Park City, Utah)
- Current Solutions in Foot & Ankle Surgery (January 31 – February 2 — Tampa, Florida)
- 25th Annual Tampa Shoulder Course (February 7 – 9 — Tampa, Florida)
- Winter SKS: 2019 Shoulder, Knee & Sports Meeting (February 21 – 24 — Snowbird, Utah)
- Atlanta Trauma Symposium (April 18 – 20 — Atlanta, Georgia)
- Castellvi Spine (April 24 – 27 — Key West, Florida)
- 17th Annual Trauma 101: Fracture Care for the Community Orthopedist and Orthopaedic PA & NP (April 26 – 28 — Clearwater, Florida)
- Orthopaedic Research Day (June 14 — Tampa, Florida)
- 11th Annual Detroit Regional Sports Medicine Symposium (July 18 – 19 — Plymouth, Michigan)
- Orthopaedics for the Primary Care Practitioner & Rehabilitation Therapist (July 26 – 28 — Clearwater, Florida)
- FORE/AANA World Series of Live Surgery (September 13 – 15 — Chicago, Illinois)
- 5th Annual Frontiers in Upper Extremity Surgery (November 1 – 2 — Tampa, Florida)
- 17th Annual Current Solutions in Orthopaedic Trauma (November 15 – 17 — Tampa, Florida)
- 4th Annual Baseball Sports Medicine: Game-Changing Concepts (November 21 – 22 — New York, New York)
Continuing education conferences organized by FORE are designed to provide orthopaedic professionals with a truly unique educational experience.
One excellent example of this among the orthopaedic conferences we have scheduled in 2019 is the FORE/AANA World Series of Live Surgery course, organized in joint providership with the Arthroscopy Association of North America. This course will feature 17 live surgeries broadcast to conference attendees — the most of any meeting in North America — showcasing step-by-step explanations of procedures performed by internationally recognized orthopaedic surgeons. These surgeons will share the case history, indications for surgery, technique performed, and instruments utilized, giving conference attendees a rich understanding of how the procedure should be performed.
The FORE/AANA Presents World Series of Live Surgery will cover a variety of shoulder, knee, and hip procedures, with real-time demonstrations to include:
- Arthroscopic shoulder stabilization
- Single- and double-row rotator cuff repair
- Superior capsular reconstruction
- ACL reconstruction with augmentation
- MPFL reconstruction
- Hip arthroscopy for FAI
Registering Is Easy
To secure your place at one of our orthopedic conferences in 2019, you can register online, over the phone, or by mail. If you would like more information about a particular conference we have planned, we would be happy to send you a detailed agenda for the event, as well as tell you about the group-rate hotel rooms we’ve reserved to make the trip easier for you. Contact FORE today by phone at (813) 877-8096 or by email at email@example.com.