FORE Offers Orthopaedic Conferences Throughout the Year
The Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education (FORE) is a leading provider of orthopaedic continuing education occurring throughout the year at venues across the country.
Our schedule includes courses focused on the orthopaedic subspecialties, ensuring that participants can find courses that are appropriate for their professional area of interest.
At FORE’s conferences, attendees can expect to learn about the latest advances in orthopaedics in a dynamic, interactive environment. These courses include a mix of didactic presentations, panel discussions, and hands-on workshops, all designed to provide participants with the first-hand experience they require to incorporate new techniques and technology into their practice.
Our Schedule of Courses
FORE’s lineup of orthopaedic conferences includes:
- Selby Spine Conference, held in the winter in Park City, Utah
- Tampa Shoulder Course: Arthroplasty & Sports, held during the winter in Tampa, Florida.
- Current Solutions in Foot & Ankle Surgery, held during the winter in Tampa, Florida
- Evolving Concepts in Orthopaedic Trauma, held during the winter in Park City, Utah
- Atlanta Orthopaedic Symposium, held during the spring in Atlanta, Georgia
- Castellvi Spine Symposium, held during the spring in Duck Key, Florida
- OrthoVirginia Soccer Medicine, held during the spring in suburban Washington, DC
- Detroit Sports Medicine Symposium, held in the summer in suburban Detroit, Michigan
- Critical Concepts in Shoulder & Elbow Surgery, held int he fall in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Frontiers in Upper Extremity Surgery, held in the fall in Tampa, Florida
- Baseball Sports Medicine: Game-Changing Concepts, held in the fall in New York, New York
- Current Solutions in Orthopaedic Trauma, held in the fall in Tampa, Florida
For more information, please contact the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education at firstname.lastname@example.org.