FORE Offers Orthopedic Conferences Throughout 2018
The Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education (FORE) is a leading provider of orthopedic continuing education. Unlike many CME providers, FORE focuses exclusively on planning events related to orthopedic medicine and, therefore, has the specialized knowledge required to plan conferences that orthopedic professionals find informative and engaging. Our schedule of orthopedic conferences for 2018 includes a wide range of events that examine specific subspecialties, ensuring that participants can find courses that are appropriate for their professional area of interest.
At FORE conferences, attendees can expect to learn about the latest advancements in orthopedic medicine in a dynamic, interactive environment. FORE conferences include a mix of didactic presentations, panel discussions and hands-on workshops, all designed to provide participants with the firsthand experience they require to incorporate new techniques and technology into their own practice.
Our Schedule of Events
FORE’s lineup of orthopedic conferences for 2018 includes:
- Selby Spine Conference (Park City, UT) January 31st – February 3rd
- Current Solutions in Shoulder and Elbow Surgery (Tampa, FL) February 1st – 3rd
- Orthopaedics Trauma and Fracture Care: Pushing the Envelope (San Diego, CA) February 1st – 3rd
- Current Solutions in Foot and Ankle Surgery (Tampa, FL) February 8th – 10th
- Winter Shoulder, Knee and Sports Meeting (Snowbird, UT) February 22nd – 25th
- Atlanta Trauma Symposium (Atlanta, GA) April 19th – 21st
- 30th Annual Orthopaedic Trauma Update (New York, NY) May 18th – 19th
- Castellvi Spine (Key West) May 10th – 12th
- Orthopaedic Research Day (Tampa, FL) June 15th
- Orthopaedics for the Primary Care Practitioner (Clearwater, FL) July 20th – 22nd
- Detroit Regional Sports Medicine Symposium (Detroit, MI) July 18th – 19th
- Chicago Sports Medicine Symposium: World Series of Surgery (Chicago, IL) September 7th – 9th
- Arthroplasty Disaster Conference (Miami, FL) September 20th – 22nd
- Frontiers in Upper Extremity Surgery (Tampa, FL) November 2nd – 3rd
- Baseball Sports Medicine: Game-Changing Concepts (New York, NY) November 15th – 16th
- Current Solutions in Orthopaedic Trauma (Tampa, FL) November 16th – 18th
- 5th World Translational Medicine and Orthopedics Conference and Expo (Tampa, FL) December 2nd – 3rd
If you would like to learn more about orthopedic conferences being held in 2018, contact FORE today. We would be happy to provide any additional information and help you select a conference that’s appropriate for your interests.