Orthopaedic CME Conferences Scheduled by FORE
The Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education (FORE) is a non-profit organization known for offering orthopaedic conferences in a variety of subspecialties, including sports medicine, upper extremity surgery, and orthopaedic trauma. Our goal is to ensure that orthopaedic professionals can find educational opportunities that apply to their clinical practice.
Our Annual Orthopaedic CME Courses
- Selby Spine Conference, held in Park City, Utah
- Current Solutions in Foot & Ankle Surgery, held in Tampa, Florida
- Evolving Concepts in Orthopaedic Trauma, held in Park City, Utah
- Tampa Shoulder Course: Arthroplasty & Sports, held in Tampa, Florida
- Atlanta Orthopaedic Symposium, held in Atlanta, Georgia
- OrthoVirginia Soccer Medicine, held in suburban Washington, DC
- Castellvi Spine Symposium, held in Duck Key, Florida
- Detroit Sports Medicine Symposium, held in suburban Detroit, Michigan
- Critical Concepts in Shoulder & Elbow Surgery, held in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Frontiers in Upper Extremity Surgery, held in Tampa, Florida
- Baseball Sports Medicine: Game-Changing Concepts, held in New York, New York
- Current Solutions in Orthopaedic Trauma, held in Tampa, Florida
The Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians and approved by the Board of Certification to provide continuing education for athletic trainers.
For more information, contact the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education at email@example.com.