Orthopedic CME Conferences Scheduled for 2019
The Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education (FORE) is a non-profit organization known for offering a wide selection of orthopedic conferences every year. In 2019, we’ll be holding orthopedic CME events on many different subspecialties, including sports medicine, trauma and spine surgery. Our goal is to ensure that orthopedic professionals can find a variety of educational opportunities that apply to their personal practice. Each annual orthopedic CME event listed in our calendar for 2019 has been rebuilt from the ground up, with new speakers and topics since the previous year. We do this so that even if you’ve attended any of these conferences in the past, the subject matter will be entirely new to you. As always, we cap registration numbers to many of our conferences in order to maintain an intimate environment, and we encourage attendee engagement through question-and-answer sessions, group discussions, hands-on workshops and other interactive activities.
FORE’s Calendar of Events
Below you can see the titles, locations and dates of the orthopedic CME conferences we’ll be holding in 2019. If you would like more information on any of these events, please contact our team. We can provide you with a detailed agenda for the conferences and answer any questions you have. Our upcoming schedule includes:
- Orthopaedic Trauma & Fracture Care: Pushing the Envelope (San Diego, CA), January 17th – January 19th
- Selby Spine (Park City, UT), January 31st – February 2nd
- Current Solutions in Foot & Ankle Surgery (Tampa, FL), January 31st – February 2nd
- 25th Annual Tampa Shoulder Course (Tampa, FL), February 7th – February 9th
- Winter SKS: 2019 Shoulder, Knee & Sports Meeting (Snowbird, UT), February 21st – February 24th
- Atlanta Trauma Symposium (Atlanta, GA), April 18th – April 20th
- 17th Annual Trauma 101: Fracture Care for the Community Orthopedist and Orthopaedic PA & NP (Clearwater, FL), April 26th – April 28th
- 11th Annual Detroit Regional Sports Medicine Symposium (Detroit, MI), July 18th – July 19th
- Orthopaedics for the Primary Care Practitioner & Rehabilitation Therapist (Clearwater, FL), July 26nd – July 28th
Making Arrangements to Attend a FORE Conference
At FORE, we aim to make the experience of attending one of our conferences as easy as possible. We give you several easy ways to register for the event – you can do so online, over the phone or by mail. In order to save you time and money, we also typically reserve a block of group-rate rooms at a nearby hotel where you can choose to stay. And we hold most of our conferences near airports so that you can get in and out in a convenient fashion. Contact FORE today to learn more about the orthopedic CME conferences we have scheduled for 2019.