Orthopaedics CME Meetings for Surgeons, Physicians, Physical Therapists, Nurses, Athletic Trainers, and Other Healthcare Professionals
For professionals in the field of orthopaedics, CME is not only a requirement, but also a valuable opportunity to stay up-to-date with today’s latest techniques and technologies.
At the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education (FORE), we specialize in creating CME opportunities for orthopaedic professionals, emphasizing the advances that are the most relevant to surgeons, physical therapists, athletic trainers and sports medicine specialists, nurses, residents, fellows, and other orthopaedic healthcare professionals.
FORE exclusively focuses on the field of orthopaedics. Our CME conferences expertly blend didactic presentations and case studies with more dynamic learning opportunities, such as live surgical demonstrations and bioskills labs.
FORE’s orthopaedic CME catalog includes:
- Baseball Sports Medicine: Game-Changing Concepts (New York, New York)
- Critical Concepts in Shoulder & Elbow Surgery (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Frontiers in Upper Extremity Surgery (Tampa, Florida)
- Current Solutions in Orthopaedic Trauma (Tampa, Florida)
- Tampa Shoulder Course: Arthroplasty & Sports (Tampa, Florida)
- Evolving Concepts in Orthopaedic Trauma (Park City, Utah)
- Current Solutions in Foot & Ankle Surgery (Tampa, Florida)
- Selby Spine Conference (Park City, Utah)
- Atlanta Orthopaedic Symposium (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Castellvi Spine Symposium (Duck Key, Florida)
- OrthoVirginia Soccer Medicine (Leesburg, Virginia)
- Detroit Sports Medicine Symposium (Plymouth, Michigan)
To learn more about our orthopaedic CMEs, contact FORE today. Our CME opportunities are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME).