Orthopaedics CME Meetings for Surgeons, Physicians, Physical Therapists, Nurses, Athletic Trainers, and Other Healthcare Professionals
For professionals in the field of orthopaedics, CME is not only a requirement, but also a valuable opportunity to stay up-to-date with today’s latest techniques and technologies. At the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education (FORE), we specialize in creating CME opportunities for orthopaedics professionals, emphasizing the medical advances that are the most relevant to surgeons, physical therapists, athletic trainers and sports medicine specialists, nurses, residents, fellows, and other orthopaedic healthcare professionals.
FORE exclusively focuses on the field of orthopaedics, which means that our CME events are among the most specialized in the industry. Our conferences expertly blend presentations and case studies with more dynamic opportunities, such as live surgical demonstrations and cadaver labs.
Each conference’s agenda is tailored to a specific part of the orthopaedic industry. For instance, sports medicine conferences highlight surgical and non-surgical treatments for common athletic injuries, while foot and ankle conferences emphasize podiatric concerns.
FORE’s orthopaedics CME catalog includes:
- Baseball Sports Medicine: Game-Changing Concepts (November 3 – November 4, 2016, in New York, New York)
- ICJR’s Annual Shoulder Course (November 3 – November 5, 2016, in Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Frontiers in Upper Extremity Surgery (November 4 – November 5, 2016, in Tampa, Florida)
- Current Solutions in Orthopaedic Trauma (November 11 – November 13, 2016, in Miami, Florida)
- Orthopaedic Trauma and Fracture Care: Pushing the Envelope (January 19 – January 22, 2017, in Coronado, California)
- Current Solutions in Foot & Ankle Surgery (January 26 – January 28, 2017, in Tampa, Florida)
- Selby Spine (February 2 – February 4, 2017, in Park City, Utah)
- Current Solutions in Shoulder & Elbow Surgery (February 9 – February 12, 2017, in Tampa, Florida)
- Atlanta Trauma Symposium (April 20 – April 22, 2017, in Atlanta, Georgia)
To learn more about our orthopaedics CME, contact FORE today. All of our CME opportunities are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME).