Orthopaedic Courses Being Held in Florida
The Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education (FORE), one of the nation’s premier providers of orthopaedic education, offers a diverse selection of orthopaedic courses in Florida, including several conferences held at our innovative FIVE Labs facility in Tampa. At these events, attendees can expect to learn about new research, techniques and technology through presentations provided by well-known orthopaedic surgeons and other thought leaders in orthopaedic medicine. Many of these courses also include labs, workshops or other breakout sessions that help provide participants with the firsthand experience they require to apply new techniques in their own practice. No matter the specific format of an event, a heavy emphasis is placed on encouraging interaction among those in attendance, with abundant time allocated for question-and-answer sessions and group discussions.
FORE’s Schedule of Events
Our lineup of orthopaedic courses offered in Florida includes many conferences dedicated to particular subspecialties, enabling individuals to find events that are relevant to their scope of practice and the subject areas they are most interested in exploring. Our current offerings include:
- Current Solutions in Shoulder and Elbow Surgery, Tampa, FL
- Current Solutions in Foot and Ankle Surgery, Tampa, FL
- Castellvi Spine, Key West, FL
- World Translational Medicine and Orthopedics Conference and Expo, Tampa, FL
- Orthopaedic Research Day, Tampa, FL
- Orthopaedics for the Primary Care Practitioner, Clearwater, FL
- Arthroplasty Disaster Conference, Miami, FL
- Frontiers in Upper Extremity Surgery, Tampa, FL
- Current Solutions in Orthopaedic Trauma, Tampa, FL
If you would like to learn more about our orthopaedic courses being held in Florida – or the many other conferences that we hold in top destinations across the United States – contact FORE today. We’ll gladly provide additional information about these events and help you find a CME opportunity that’s relevant to your professional interests.