Orthopaedic Continuing Medical Education Classes Provided by FORE
Orthopaedic professionals can meet their continuing medical education requirements by attending the CME courses provided by FORE, the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education (FORE).
A non-profit organization that focuses exclusively on orthopaedic education, FORE has helped countless healthcare professionals enhance their knowledge and improve their clinical skills. And, with each conference focusing on a specific aspect of the field, such as shoulder surgery, orthopaedic trauma, or sports medicine, FORE makes it possible for conference attendees to participate in ongoing education courses that are most relevant to their particular areas of professional interest.
Receive an Engaging and Well-Rounded Educational Experience
FORE’s orthopaedic CME courses are designed to provide not only high-quality educational content pertaining to the latest advances in the field of orthopaedics, but also interactive experiences that allow this information to be more fully retained and practically applied. For example, FORE’s orthopaedic continuing medical education courses may include:
- Bioskills labs
- Surgical skills workshops
- Live surgical demonstrations
Together with lectures, debates, and Q&A sessions, these experiences make it possible for conference attendees to fully explore new trends, technologies, and treatments with their peers. By the conclusion of each conference, participants will be able to more comprehensively evaluate their patients during the diagnostic process, recommend more individualized treatments, and implement the newest and most effective options for rehabilitation. All healthcare professionals whose scope of practice includes the management of orthopaedic patients are welcome to register for FORE’s events.
Our Upcoming Conferences
To ensure that all orthopaedic professionals can find relevant conferences to attend, FORE organizes a range of courses focused on different subspecialties within orthopaedics. The faculty at these events are surgeons, researchers, educators and other experts who have been hand-selected based on their knowledge of the topics being presented. We’re proud to offer a diverse selection of orthopaedic continuing medical education opportunities, including:
- Tampa Shoulder Course (Tampa, Florida)
- Selby Spine Conference (Park City, Utah)
- Current Solutions in Foot & Ankle Surgery (Tampa, Florida)
- Evolving Concepts in Orthopaedic Trauma (Park City, Utah)
- Atlanta Orthopaedic Symposium (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Castellvi Spine Symposium (Duck Key, Florida
- OrthoVirginia Soccer Medicine (Leesburg, Virginia)
- Orthopaedic Research Day (Tampa, Florida)
- Detroit Sports Medicine Symposium (Plymouth, Michigan)
- Frontiers in Upper Extremity Surgery (Tampa, Florida)
- Critical Concepts in Shoulder & Elbow Surgery (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Baseball Sports Medicine: Game-Changing Concepts (New York, New York)
Secure Your Place at One of Our Conferences Today
To learn more about FORE’s orthopaedic continuing medical education, contact us today at email@example.com. Our team is ready to answer your questions and help you decide which events are best suited for your interests.