Orthopaedic Continuing Medical Education Classes Provided by FORE
Orthopaedic professionals can meet their continuing medical education requirements by attending the CME events provided by FORE, the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education. A nonprofit organization that focuses exclusively on orthopaedic education, FORE has helped countless medical professionals improve their clinical skills and provide a higher level of care to their patients. And, with each conference focusing on a specific aspect of the field (e.g., orthopaedic trauma surgery or sports medicine), FORE makes it possible for conference attendees to participate in ongoing education classes that are most relevant to their particular areas of professional interest.
Receive an Engaging and Well-Rounded Educational Experience
FORE’s orthopaedic CME events are designed to provide not only high-quality educational content pertaining to the latest advances in the field of orthopaedics, but also interactive experiences that allow this information to be more fully retained and practically applied. For instance, FORE’s orthopaedic continuing medical education events may include:
- Cadaver labs
- Surgical skills workshops
- Live surgical demonstrations
Together with each conference’s lectures, debates and Q&A sessions, these experiences make it possible for conference attendees to fully explore new trends, technologies and treatments with their peers. By the conclusion of each conference, participants will be able to more comprehensively evaluate their patients during the diagnostic process, recommend more individualized treatment strategies and implement the newest and most effective options for treatment and rehabilitation. All medical professionals whose scope of practice includes orthopaedic care are welcome to register for FORE’s events.
Our Upcoming Conferences
To ensure that all orthopaedic professionals can find relevant conferences to attend, FORE organizes a wide range of events focused on different specializations within orthopaedic medicine. The faculty at these events are all surgeons, researchers, educators and other experts who have been hand-selected based on their knowledge of the topics being presented. We’re proud to offer such a diverse selection of orthopaedic continuing medical education opportunities, including:
- Orthopaedic Trauma & Fracture Care (La Jolla, CA)
- Selby Spine Meeting (Park City, UT)
- Current Solutions in Foot & Ankle Surgery (Tampa, FL)
- Tampa Shoulder Course (Tampa, FL)
- Winter SKS: Shoulder, Knee & Sports (Snowbird, UT)
- Atlanta Trauma Symposium (Atlanta, GA)
- Castellvi Spine Meeting (Key West, FL)
- Orthopaedic Research Day (Tampa, FL)
- Detroit Sports Medicine Symposium (Plymouth, MI)
- Orthopaedics for the Primary Care Practitioner (Clearwater, FL)
- Chicago Sports Symposium: World Series of Surgery (Chicago, IL)
- Frontiers in Upper Extremity Surgery (Tampa, FL)
- Current Solutions in Orthopaedic Trauma (Tampa, FL)
- Baseball Sports Medicine: Game-Changing Concepts (New York, NY)
Secure Your Place at One of Our Conferences Today
To learn more about FORE’s orthopaedic continuing medical education, contact us today. Our team is ready to answer your questions, help you decide which events are best suited for your interests and process your registration.
We can also provide you with information about any accommodation options we have arranged. For most of our events, we reserve a block of rooms at a nearby hotel to simplify the planning process for attendees and also to save them money through special group-rate pricing.