Orthopaedic Continuing Education Opportunities for Surgeons, Physicians, and Other Medical Professionals
As one of the nation’s top providers of orthopaedic continuing education, FORE (the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education) helps surgeons, physicians, and other orthopaedic healthcare professionals expand their clinical skills and stay up to date on the industry’s best practices.
FORE’s conferences are held in top destinations throughout the United States, with courses running throughout the year. Each conference has its own area of focus and is specifically tailored to highlight the latest advances in a specific subspecialty of orthopaedics.
FORE’s orthopaedic continuing education opportunities include:
- Critical Concepts in Shoulder & Elbow Surgery, held in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Frontiers in Upper Extremity Surgery, held in Tampa, Florida
- Baseball Sports Medicine: Game-Changing Concepts, held in New York, New York
- Current Solutions in Foot and Ankle Surgery, held in Tampa, Florida
- Selby Spine, held in Park City, Utah
- Tampa Shoulder Course, held in Tampa, Florida
- Evolving Concepts in Orthopaedic Trauma, held in Park City, Utah
- Atlanta Orthopaedic Symposium, held in Atlanta, Georgia
- Castellvi Spine Symposium, held in Duck Key, Florida
- OrthoVirginia Soccer Medicine, held in Leesburg, Virginia
These continuing education opportunities allow participants to learn from renowned orthopaedic professionals at the forefront of developments in their specialty. These experts share their insights and offer practical solutions to challenges that attendees face in their clinical practice.
FORE’s orthopaedic continuing education courses blend didactic presentations with dynamic and challenging panel discussions, case studies, and hands-on bioskills labs, contributing to an atmosphere of innovation and professional growth.