Orthopaedic Continuing Education Opportunities for Surgeons, Physicians and Other Medical Professionals
As one of the nation’s top providers of orthopaedic continuing education, FORE (the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education) helps surgeons, physicians and nurses expand their clinical skills and stay up to date on the industry’s best practices. FORE’s conferences are held in top destinations throughout the United States, with events running throughout the year. Each event has its own particular area of focus and is specifically tailored to highlight the latest advances in a specific sub-specialty of orthopaedics.
FORE’s orthopaedic continuing education events include:
- Baseball Sports Medicine: Game-Changing Concepts, held from November 3 – November 4, 2016, in New York, New York
- ICJR’s Annual Shoulder Course, held from November 3 – November 5, 2016, in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Frontiers in Upper Extremity Surgery, held from November 4 – November 5, 2016, in Tampa, Florida
- Current Solutions in Orthopaedic Trauma, held from November 11 – November 13, 2016, in Miami, Florida
- Orthopaedic Trauma and Fracture Care: Pushing the Envelope, held from January 19 – January 22, 2017, in Coronado, California
- Current Solutions in Foot and Ankle Surgery, held from January 26 – January 28, 2017, in Tampa, Florida
- Selby Spine, held from February 2 – February 4, 2017, in Park City, Utah
- Current Solutions in Shoulder and Elbow Surgery, held from February 9 – February 12, 2017, in Tampa, Florida
- Atlanta Trauma Symposium, held from April 20 – April 22, 2017, in Atlanta, Georgia
- Castellvi Spine, held from May 10 – May 13, 2017, in Duck Key, Florida
These events are not only designed for participants to learn from renowned orthopaedic professionals who are at the forefront of today’s latest developments, but also for participants to put key strategies into practice through guided hands-on workshops. FORE’s orthopaedic continuing education classes blend lectures and presentations with dynamic and challenging labs and breakout sessions, contributing to an atmosphere of innovation and professional growth.