Our Upcoming Orthopaedic Conferences in Florida
Are you an orthopaedic professional looking to attend a continuing education conference in Florida? If so, you’re almost certain to find a course that fits your interests among FORE’s calendar events. We’re a non-profit organization focused exclusively on holding orthopaedic conferences, and we have a diverse variety of courses scheduled in Florida every year. Our current lineup includes:
- Current Solutions in Foot & Ankle Surgery (Tampa, FL)
- Tampa Shoulder Course (Tampa, FL)
- Castellvi Spine Meeting (Key West, FL)
- Trauma 101: Fracture Care for the Community Orthopedist and Orthopaedic PA & NP (Clearwater, FL)
- Orthopaedic Research Day (Tampa, FL)
- Orthopaedics for the Primary Care Practitioner & Rehabilitation Therapist (Clearwater, FL)
- Frontiers in Upper Extremity Surgery (Tampa, FL)
- Current Solutions in Orthopaedic Trauma (Tampa, FL)
What to Expect When You Attend a FORE Conference
As our previous conference attendees can tell you, our events provide a meaningful educational experience that can truly benefit you in your professional practice. The faculty at our conferences have all been carefully selected based on their knowledge of the specific subjects that are being discussed, ensuring that you are learning from individuals who are at the forefront of the latest advancements. Furthermore, the topics covered at our annual events are updated each year so that even if you have previously attended a particular conference, you will benefit from participating in it again.
If you would like additional information about any of the orthopaedic conferences we have scheduled in Florida – or other top destinations across the country – don’t hesitate to contact our team. We would be happy to answer any questions you have and help you find the ideal educational opportunities for your scope of practice.