Orthopaedic CME Conferences Held in Top Destinations Across the Country
When deciding which orthopaedic CME conferences you would like to attend, you’ll want to select courses that will provide you with useful information you can apply directly to your practice. That’s why so many orthopaedic healthcare professionals seek out conferences organized by FORE, the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education.
As a continuing education provider focused exclusively on orthopaedic-related courses, we have the specialized knowledge needed to plan conferences that orthopaedic professionals find worthwhile and engaging. We offer a range of orthopaedic CME conferences across the United States on topics ranging from upper extremity surgery to orthopaedic-related trauma, from foot and ankle surgery to sports medicine.
Our courses feature an expert faculty comprised of true thought leaders within their respective fields – well-known individuals who typically are published, conducting research, or working on new device designs.
Our Scheduled Events
We hold orthopaedic CME conferences throughout the year, with many courses recurring on an annual basis, including:
- Selby Spine Conference
- Current Solutions in Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Evolving Concepts in Orthopaedic Trauma
- Tampa Shoulder Course: Arthroplasty & Sports
- Atlanta Orthopaedic Symposium
- OrthoVirginia Soccer Medicine
- Castellvi Spine Symposium
- Detroit Sports Medicine Symposium
- Critical Concepts in Shoulder & Elbow Surgery
- Frontiers in Upper Extremity Surgery
- Baseball Sports Medicine: Game-Changing Concepts
- Current Solutions in Orthopaedic Trauma
FORE is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians and approved by the Board of Certification to provide continuing education for athletic trainers.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our upcoming courses.