Accredited Orthopaedic CE Events in Locations Such as Chicago, Tampa, New York City, and Miami
The Foundation for Orthopedic Research and Education (FORE) provides orthopaedic CE to physicians, surgeons, nurses and other members of the medical community. With a full catalog that spans the entire year, FORE offers a variety of opportunities for orthopedic specialists to continue their education and improve their professional skills.
FORE’s orthopaedic CE events are:
- Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME)
- Approved by the Board of Certification (BOC) for athletic trainers
- Led by internationally recognized clinicians, researchers, professors and other innovators in the field of orthopedics
- Hosted in top destinations throughout the United States, including Chicago, Illinois; Miami, Florida; and New York City, New York, with top accommodations and recreational opportunities located near each conference site
- Typically attended by smaller audiences, allowing for a higher level of engagement and more opportunities for one-on-one and small group discussion
With events ranging from sports medicine conferences to trauma conferences and everything in between, FORE has an option for every orthopedic professional, regardless of his or her specific area of interest. Additionally, many orthopaedic CE events incorporate hands-on opportunities that allow participants to gain real-life experience with techniques and technologies that they might not otherwise have access to in their own clinical practices. With each course that they complete, conference attendees are able to further improve their ability to diagnose and treat a variety of orthopedic conditions.
To learn more about FORE’s orthopaedic CE opportunities, contact us today. Advance registration is encouraged, but not required.