Live CME Conferences from FORE Provide Dynamic and Engaging Educational Opportunities
Online CME can be convenient, but live conferences provide a much different – and far more engaging – learning environment.
At FORE, the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education, we provide a variety of in-person educational opportunities, offering medical professionals the ability to confer with some of the leaders in orthopaedics at appealing destinations throughout the country.
FORE’s live CME conferences include:
- Tampa Shoulder Course: Arthroplasty & Sports, held in Tampa, Florida
- Evolving Concepts in Orthopaedic Trauma, held in Park City, Utah
- Castellvi Spine Symposium, held in Duck Key, Florida
- The Detroit Sports Medicine Symposium held in Plymouth, Michigan
- Baseball Sports Medicine: Game-Changing Concepts, held in New York, NY
- Critical Concepts in Shoulder & Elbow Surgery, held in Las Vegas, Nevada
With a schedule of a dozen live conferences each year, FORE gives busy medical professionals the opportunity to find an event that not only fits their busy schedules, but that also corresponds with their particular area of interest. FORE offers general conferences that cover a wide spectrum of topics, such as the Atlanta Orthopaedic Symposium, as well as more specialized conferences that focus on a specific area of specialty, such as the OrthoVirginia Soccer Medicine course.
In addition, FORE’s live conferences offer participants educational opportunities that simply aren’t available in virtual courses, such as 1-on-1 and small group discussions and hands-on bioskills labs.
For more information about FORE’s live CME conferences, contact the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education at firstname.lastname@example.org.