Discuss the Latest Knee Replacement Techniques and Best Practices at FORE’s Orthopedic Conferences
To explore today’s latest knee replacement techniques and obtain strategies that you can apply to your own clinical practice, consider attending one of the surgical conferences provided by FORE – the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education. We host a variety of conferences each year, including knee-focused events such as the Winter SKS Shoulder, Knee and Sports Meeting and the Annual Revision Hip and Knee Course. Open to orthopedic surgeons, residents and fellows as well as other medical professionals, these courses are designed to help participants enhance their clinical skills and improve their patient outcomes.
At FORE’s orthopedic conferences, participants can discuss:
- Robotics, sensor technologies and other new trends in prosthetic devices
- Emerging implant fixation techniques
- Post-operative pain management, patient monitoring and rehabilitation techniques
- Preventive strategies for avoiding prosthetic joint infection, fractures, bone loss and component failure
- Techniques for knee replacement revision
- Patient selection guidelines
- Nonsurgical treatment alternatives and when to recommend them
- Current trends in both short- and long-term knee replacement outcomes
FORE’s conferences are uniquely designed to blend lectures, Q&A sessions, case presentations and discussions with other dynamic, engaging opportunities. At some conferences, for instance, participants are able to attend live surgical demonstrations or practice novel knee replacement techniques during a cadaver lab. Our commitment to blending didactic instruction with hands-on experience is one of the leading reasons that medical professionals choose FORE’s educational events not just once, but rather year after year.
For a full list of orthopedic conferences provided by the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education, contact us today.