Orthopedic Conferences that Highlight New Hip Surgery Techniques
Orthopedic professionals who specialize in hip surgery can learn new techniques at a conference provided by FORE – the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education. FORE is a premier provider of orthopedic CME, offering a number of dynamic conferences for surgeons who are looking to stay up to date on the latest treatments. With conferences across the nation, there’s a hip surgery conference for every professional area of interest – from arthroplasty to total joint replacement and everything in between.
FORE’s hip surgery conferences highlight new and innovative strategies for:
- Selecting the most appropriate hip surgery techniques for patients who are muscular, overweight or pose other complex challenges
- Improving aesthetic outcomes
- Achieving the optimal positioning of the cup during total hip arthroplasty (both with and without image guidance)
- Revising and evaluating postoperative discharge criteria
- Avoiding and treating neuropraxia, instability, tendon pain, femoral nerve injuries and other complications
Some of FORE’s conferences also discuss topics such as the differences between hospital-based and private practice-based total joint surgery, how to choose a surgical venue, how to coordinate a patient’s postoperative care with nurses and physical therapists and how to answer common pre- and post-operative patient questions. Collectively, each conference’s various sessions give participants an in-depth look at today’s most relevant topics pertaining to hip surgery.
When you’ve chosen the event that works best for your busy schedule, please complete your official registration online, by mail, or by phone. Or, you can contact the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education for a full list of conferences that feature a discussion of hip surgery techniques.