January 31, 2019 - February 2, 2019
The Selby Spine Conference is designed for surgeons with a special interest in the treatment of spinal disorders. The latest advances and controversies in the field will be presented through didactic lectures, open discussions, debates and case presentations. Selby Spine grew out of the Keystone Meeting that Dr. David Selby began in Keystone, Colorado in 1986.
Neuro and orthopaedic spine surgeons and other healthcare professionals whose scope of practice includes spine surgery.
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
Evaluate and discuss treatment options for complex and challenging deformity cases
Assess the current trends in imaging and emerging technologies
Compare evidence of cervical spine care options
Assess the general healthcare marketplace and legal landscape as it relates to spine surgery
PHYSICIANS: FORE is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
FORE designates this live activity for a maximum of 14.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
FORE will be providing scholarships for Young Surgeons – Fellows, Residents and those with 5 years or less in practice- to attend the Selby Spine Conference. Candidates will have their registration fees refunded, and will receive a stipend check to offset their travel and lodging costs. To qualify for a sponsorship, you must meet the following criteria.
1. You must be a spine Fellow, Resident, or practicing spine surgeon with 5 years or less in practice
2. Submit an abstract. Please see below on submission guidelines.
3. Attend ALL sessions of the Selby Spine Conference, both CME and Non-CME
A special thank you to our supporting companies! Click here to download the Exhibit Prospectus for Sponsorship Opportunities. For more information about supporting this course, please contact Heather Howard
Organogenesis Surgical & Sports Medicine
Stryker / Crosslink
Trinity Orthopedics, LLC
Westgate Park City
3000 Canyons Resort Dr
Park City, UT 84098
Group Code: 62-811 FORE Selby Spine
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Westgate Park City at a special rate starting at $349.00 per night plus taxes and hotel fees. To receive the group rate, please follow these instructions:
1. All rooms for the team must be reserved before 1/14/2019. There will be no guarantee Westgate Park City will have additional rooms available if you are booking after 1/14/2019
2. All reservation will be made by calling 1-877-502-7058 and using code 62-811 FORE Selby Spine. If you do not provide this information to the reservation agent, your reservation will not be booked properly, resulting in paying the full BAR rate for your dates.
3. A one night deposit will be due upon booking. In addition to the room rate there is a $30.00 nightly resort fee +tax that will be applied to each reservation
4. Remaining lodging balance will be due upon check in. If you would like to make incremental payments from now until you arrive please email Andy Dew at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Cancellations need to be made at least 72 hours before check in. Any cancellations made after 72 hours before check in forfeit the deposit as a penalty
6. Reservation adjustments or changes, please email email@example.com . There is no penalty to make small adjustments to your reservation after it is booked.
7. Check in begins at 4pm. Check out is at 10am.
Accommodations for Disabilities
Please notify the Continuing Medical Education Office, 4115 W Spruce St, Tampa FL 33607 or call 813-877-8096 a minimum of ten working days in advance of the event if a reasonable accommodation for a disability is needed.
Events, activities and facilities of Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education are available without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, disability, age or veteran status as provided by the law and in accordance with FORE’s respect for personal dignity.