5th World Translational Medicine and Orthopedics Conference and Expo
December 2 - December 3
This June‘s event will offer expert presenters and panelists discussing cutting-edge developments in Health Care, new technologies and treatment planning. Specifically, it will focus on patient care-related diagnostics and management techniques, bioengineering, disease-specific biomarkers, molecular imaging, bio-signatures, omics science, drug discovery and development, applied immunology, applied basic science in clinical practice as well as regulation and health policy. The meeting will also provide a foremost interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners, physicians, surgeons, medical and dental professionals, industry experts and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and possible solutions adopted in the fields of Translational Medicine.
Major topic areas of this events are prepared on new innovations, technologies ( diagnostics and treatments) , drugs and medicines from bench to bedside, with a specifically focus on clinical implications
- To present and exchange the latest progresses in translational medicine.
- To find out the current challenges, to find research and funding opportunities, and develop future perspectives in health care.
- To demonstrate how omic data-driven informatics approaches can facilitate clinical research, genomic medicine, and healthcare
- To assist trans-disciplinary interactions among biology, genomics, omics, basic clinical sciences, clinical medicine, translational medicine, and healthcare.
- To provide educational opportunities for the rapidly growing new comers, students, researchers.
- To develop and organize platform for resource and problem sharing among nation-wide biomedical and medicine initiatives.
Registrants to the 5th World Translational Medicine and Orthopedics Conference are invited to submit an abstract on a topic you would like to present at the conference. Please click here to download the instructions on how to submit your abstract.
FIVE Labs is a new and innovative facility designed to educate the next generation of healthcare professionals and to foster creativity for the development of technologies for healthcare’s biggest challenges.
4115 W. Spruce St.
Tampa, FL 33607
Accommodations for Disabilities
Please notify the Continuing Medical Education Office, 4115 W Spruce St, Tampa FL 33607 or call 813-877-8096 a minimum of ten working days in advance of the event if a reasonable accommodation for a disability is needed.
Events, activities and facilities of Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education are available without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, disability, age or veteran status as provided by the law and in accordance with FORE’s respect for personal dignity.
Upon completion of 100 credit hours of JBR Foundation educational activities, attendees may qualify for a fellowship in Translational Medicine with JBR Foundation. Please contact Dr. Rai Balwant at email@example.com for additional information.