CME Conferences from FORE – the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education
The Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education (FORE) plans a full schedule of CME conferences annually, offering continuing education opportunities for surgeons, physicians, physical therapists, nurses, residents and fellows, athletic trainer,s and other orthopaedic healthcare professionals.
FORE’s calendar of CME conferences includes:
- Tampa Shoulder Course: Arthroplasty & Sports
- The Selby Spine Conference
- Evolving Concepts in Orthopaedic Trauma
- Current Solutions in Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Atlanta Orthopaedic Symposium
- Castellvi Spine Symposium
- OrthoVirginia Soccer Medicine
- Orthopaedic Research Day
- Detroit Sports Medicine Symposium
- Critical Concepts in Shoulder & Elbow Surgery
- Frontiers in Upper Extremity Surgery
- Current Solutions in Orthopaedic Trauma
- Baseball Sports Medicine: Game-Changing Concepts
Each conference has a unique area of focus, making it easy for participants to find one that reflects their personal practice. And, these courses are held in top destinations across the country, such as New York City, Las Vegas, and Park City.
For more information, contact the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education at firstname.lastname@example.org. FORE is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians and approved by the Board of Certification to provide continuing education for athletic trainers.