CME Conferences for 2018
The Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education (FORE) has planned a full schedule of CME conferences for 2018. Surgeons, physicians, physical therapists, nurses, residents and fellows, athletic trainers and other orthopedic professionals are invited to attend these conferences as part of their continuing medical education, learning from experienced clinicians and gaining hands-on experience with the latest techniques.
FORE’s calendar of 2018 CME conferences includes:
- The Selby Spine Meeting
- Current Solutions in Shoulder & Elbow Surgery
- Orthopaedic Trauma and Fracture Care
- Current Solutions in Foot & Ankle Surgery
- The Winter SKS (Shoulder, Knee & Sports) Meeting
- The Atlanta Trauma Symposium
- The Castellvi Spine Meeting
- The Annual Orthopaedic Trauma Course
- Orthopaedics for the Primary Care Practitioner
- The Detroit Sports Medicine Symposium
- Chicago Sports
- Arthroplasty Disaster
- Frontiers in Upper Extremity Surgery
- Current Solutions in Orthopaedic Trauma
- Baseball Sports Medicine: Game-Changing Concepts
Each of these conferences has a unique area of focus, making it easy for participants to find one that reflects their personal practice. And, these events are held in top destinations across the country, such as Vail, Colorado, and Clearwater, Florida. Attendees can find one that’s close to them, or experience an appealing new city while they learn.
Conference attendees are welcome to claim CME credits commensurate with their participation in these CME conferences. FORE is accredited by the ACCME and approved by the Board of Certification to provide continuing medical education for athletic trainers.
To register for one of our upcoming CME conferences, contact the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education. We can help you register online, over the phone or by mail.