FORE Offers a Full Calendar of Accredited CME Events for Orthopedic Professionals
If you’re planning your professional calendar for the upcoming year, be sure to pencil in the CME events provided by FORE – the Foundation for Orthopedic Research and Education. FORE is a premier provider of orthopedic CME, and our events are attended by a number of the nation’s top surgeons, nonoperative physicians, nurses, physical therapists and physician’s assistants.
FORE offers courses all throughout the year, with our 2018 CME calendar scheduled to include:
- The 10th Annual Winter Hip and Knee Course, to be held in Vail, Colorado, from January 18-21
- Selby Spine, planned for Park City, Utah, from January 31-February 3
- Orthopaedic Trauma and Fracture Care: Pushing the Envelope, to be held in Coronado, California, from February 1-3
- Current Solutions in Shoulder and Elbow Surgery, slated for Tampa, Florida, from February 1-3
- Current Solutions in Foot and Ankle Surgery, planned for Tampa, Florida, from February 8-10
- Winter SKS (Shoulder, Knee and Sports) Meeting, to be held in Snowbird, Utah, from February 22-25
- The Atlanta Trauma Symposium, slated for Atlanta, Georgia, from April 19-21
- The 3rd Biennial Arthroplasty Disaster International Conference, to be held in Miami Beach, Florida, from September 20-22
We are continually adding new events to our CME calendar, and we also offer online self-study courses for clinicians with busy and unpredictable schedules. Our goal is to help every medical professional access the information that he or she needs to evaluate the latest strategies and improve patient outcomes – in whatever manner is most convenient for them.
To request a full calendar of upcoming CME events, contact the Foundation for Orthopedic Research and Education today. We encourage advanced registration, but it is not required.