CME Seminars Provided by FORE, the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education
The Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education (FORE) provides a variety of CME seminars each year, giving medical professionals abundant opportunities to explore new trends in surgical and non-surgical treatment. FORE’s seminars exclusively focus on the field of orthopedics, and each event is specifically designed to focus on a particular sub-specialty, such as upper extremity surgery or fracture care. This allows each participant to choose an educational opportunity that’s specifically relevant to his or her day-to-day practice.
FORE’s upcoming CME seminars include:
- The Detroit Sports Medicine Symposium, held in Detroit, Michigan, from July 13-14, 2017
- Orthopaedics for the Primary Care Practitioner, held in Clearwater, Florida, from July 21-23, 2017
- The Annual Direct Anterior Approach Hip Course, held in Houston, Texas, from September 19-21, 2017
- The Transatlantic Orthopaedic Congress, held in New York, New York, from October 12-14, 2017
- Current Solutions in Orthopaedic Trauma, held in Tampa, Florida, from November 17-19, 2017
The full schedule includes more than twenty other CME seminars, each one full of Q&A sessions, case studies, presentations and group discussions. Many of FORE’s seminars also include hands-on workshops, such as cadaver labs, in which participants can gain real-life experience with the tools and techniques discussed in the other sessions.
To register for one of FORE’s CME seminars, contact the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education today. FORE is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) and approved by the Board of Certification (BOC) to provide continuing education for athletic trainers.