CME Seminars Provided by FORE, the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education
The Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education (FORE) provides a variety of CME seminars each year, giving medical professionals multiple opportunities to explore new trends in surgical and non-surgical treatment of orthopaedic injuries and disorders.
Each of FORE’s seminars focuses on a particular subspecialty in orthopaedics, such as upper extremity surgery, foot and ankle surgery, or spine surgery. This allows participants to choose the educational opportunity that’s specifically relevant to their day-to-day practice.
FORE’s upcoming CME seminars include:
- Critical Concepts in Shoulder & Elbow Surgery, held in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Frontiers in Upper Extremity Surgery, held in Tampa, Florida
- Baseball Sports Medicine: Game-Changing Concepts, held in New York, New York
- Selby Spine Conference, held in Park City, Utah
- Current Solutions in Foot & Ankle Surgery, held in Tampa, Florida
- Tampa Shoulder Course: Arthroplasty & Sports, held in Tampa, Florida
The full schedule includes more than a dozen CME seminars, each one full of Q&A sessions, case studies, didactic presentations, and group discussions. Many of FORE’s seminars also include hands-on workshops, such as bioskills labs, in which participants can gain real-life experience with the tools and techniques discussed in the other sessions.
For more information, contact the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education at email@example.com. FORE is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians and approved by the Board of Certification to provide continuing education for athletic trainers.