FORE Is an Exclusive Provider of Orthopaedic CME Conferences
The Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education is a premier provider of CME conferences for orthopaedic surgeons and other orthopaedic healthcare professionals across the subspecialties. Our current calendar of events includes:
- Evolving Concepts in Orthopaedic Trauma
- Selby Spine Conference
- Current Solutions in Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Tampa Shoulder Course: Arthroplasty & Sports
- Atlanta Orthopaedic Symposium
- Castellvi Spine Symposium
- OrthoVirginia Soccer Medicine
- Orthopaedic Research Day
- Detroit Sports Medicine Symposium
- Critical Concepts in Shoulder & Elbow Surgery
- Frontiers in Upper Extremity Surgery
- Current Solutions in Orthopaedic Trauma
- Baseball Sports Medicine: Game-Changing Concepts
Many of FORE’s conferences include bioskills workshops and other similar surgical technique sessions that offer real-life experience with new treatments and technologies.
FORE’s CME conferences also provide ample opportunities to learn from, and network with, some of the most esteemed names in upper and lower extremity surgery, sports medicine, orthopedic trauma care, and spine surgery. Each conference’s faculty is hand-selected for their outstanding contributions to the field of orthopaedics.
For more information, contact the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education, at email@example.com.