Orthopaedic CME Conferences Held in Florida
Are you interested in attending an orthopaedic conference in Florida? If so, the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education (FORE) likely has a course that’s appropriate for your professional interests.
FORE’s CME conferences in Florida include:
- Tampa Shoulder Course: Arthroplasty & Sports, held in the winter in Tampa
- Current Solutions in Foot and Ankle Surgery, held in the winter in Tampa
- Castellvi Spine Symposium, held in the spring in Duck Key
- Orthopaedic Research Day, held in early summer in Tampa
- Frontiers in Upper Extremity Surgery, held in the fall in Tampa
- Current Solutions in Orthopaedic Trauma, held in the fall in Tampa
In addition, FORE is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians and approve by the Board of Certification to provide continuing education for athletic trainers.
For more information, please contact the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education at firstname.lastname@example.org.