A Full Calendar of Accredited CME Events Provided by FORE – The Foundation for Orthopedic Research and Education
The Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education (FORE) organizes a full CME calendar each year, with accredited orthopaedic classes held in some of the nation’s top destinations. Orthopaedic surgeons and other orthopaedic healthcare professionals can find unique, highly relevant continuing education opportunities on FORE’s calendar of CME conferences.
Find Your Next CME Opportunity
FORE’s CME calendar includes the following courses:
- Baseball Sports Medicine: Game-Changing Concepts (New York, New York)
- Orthopaedic Trauma & Fracture Care: Pushing the Envelope (San Diego, California)
- Atlanta Trauma Symposium (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Current Solutions in Orthopaedic Trauma (Tampa, Florida)
- Selby Spine Conference (Park City, Utah)
- Castellvi Spine Symposium (Key Largo, Florida)
- Tampa Shoulder Course: Arthroplasty & Sports (Tampa, Florida)
- Frontiers in Upper Extremity Surgery (Tampa, Florida)
- Current Solutions in Foot & Ankle Surgery (Tampa, Florida)
- Orthopaedic Research Day: Graduating Fellows & Residents (Tampa, Florida)
- Orthopaedics for the Primary Care Practitioner & Rehabilitation Therapist (Clearwater, Florida)
A Trusted Provider of Orthopaedic Continuing Education
FORE specializes in providing continuing education conferences in orthopaedics. FORE’s courses are planned by orthopaedic specialists for orthopaedic specialists, which we believe shows in the quality of the educational experiences we provide. Hallmarks of our conferences include:
Courses Led by Leaders in Orthopaedics
FORE’s conferences embrace innovation, providing instructive tutorials on new research findings and advanced techniques that can aid orthopaedic surgeons and other orthopaedic healthcare professionals in their day-to-day practice.
The conferences in our CME calendar feature presentations from researchers and practitioners who are leading the way in utilizing new methodologies, allowing attendees to learn from individuals who are among the most knowledgeable on the topics presented. These presenters share insights into their own decision-making strategies and provide examples of challenging cases, as well as make themselves available to answer questions through group discussions and other activities.
Diverse Course Formats That Emphasize Participant Engagement
People learn best when they have opportunities to hear varying perspectives, discuss the subject matter with peers, and put lessons to use through hands-on activities. FORE’s conferences facilitate this type of active learning by combining expert presentations with Q&A sessions, panel discussions, group debates, case reviews, and bioskills workshops. FORE’s conferences challenge participants to think critically about the information presented so that they can more easily incorporate new advances into their professional practice.
You can view FORE’s current CME calendar here. Advance registration is recommended for most conferences. For additional information, please contact FORE by phone at (813) 877-8096 or by email at email@example.com.