If Your Scope of Practice Includes Arthroscopy, Attend a Conference Provided by FORE
Orthopaedic surgeons who perform arthroscopic surgery can attend a conference provided by FORE – the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education – to discover the latest advances in this minimally invasive surgery.
FORE’s conferences offer robust discussions of new and emerging clinical techniques combined with unique opportunities for hands-on learning and collaboration. And, the faculty for each course are renowned thought leaders who have contributed to advances in arthroscopic surgery.
Each conference provided by FORE is uniquely tailored to its particular area of focus (eg, shoulder surgery, spine surgery, and ankle surgery). However, a typical arthroscopy conference may include:
- A review of current literature pertaining to arthroscopic techniques
- A live surgical demonstration
- A discussion of postoperative discharge criteria
- An assessment of various instrumentation options
- A panel discussion of real-world challenges and potential solutions
- A hands-on bioskills workshop
- A case review series
FORE’s fast-paced conferences create an immersive learning experience and offer tips and tricks that attendees can adopt for their day-to-day clinical practice.
For more information, contact the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education at email@example.com.