If Your Scope of Practice Includes Arthroscopy, Attend a Conference Provided by The Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education
Orthopedic surgeons who specialize in arthroscopy can attend a conference provided by FORE – the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education – to discover the latest advances in minimally invasive joint surgery. FORE’s conferences offer robust discussions of new and emerging clinical techniques, combined with unique opportunities for hands-on learning and collaboration. Furthermore, each event’s faculty is comprised of renowned thought leaders who have contributed to the industry’s latest developments. As a result, FORE’s conferences are considered some of the premier events in orthopaedic education.
Each conference provided by FORE is uniquely tailored to its particular area of focus (e.g., hip surgery or ankle surgery). However, a typical arthroscopy conference may include elements such as:
- A review of current literature pertaining to various arthroscopic techniques
- A live surgical demonstration
- A Q&A panel dedicated to strategies for reducing pain and accelerating recovery times
- A discussion of postoperative discharge criteria
- An assessment of various instrumentation options
- An industry-sponsored lunch-and-learn
- A panel discussion of real-world challenges and potential solutions
- A hands-on cadaver workshop
- A case review series
FORE’s conferences are particularly fast-paced, dedicating as much time as possible to creating an immersive learning experience. Strategies from each arthroscopy conference can be easily implemented into a surgeon’s day-to-day practice, leading to an improved caliber of care and better patient outcomes.
To register for an upcoming arthroscopy conference, contact the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education. We encourage early registration to ensure your spot at the event of your choice.