Arthroscopy Conferences for Orthopaedic Surgeons and Other Orthopaedic Healthcare Professionals
Healthcare professionals whose scope of practice includes performing arthroscopy and/or managing patients before, during, or after the procedure can attend a conference provided by the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education (FORE) to learn more about current techniques in arthroscopy.
FORE’s continuing education conferences highlight advances in orthopaedic surgical and non-surgical treatments, allowing participants to enhance their clinical skills while learning from with renowned experts in the field. Orthopaedic surgeons and other healthcare professionals who care for patients before or after orthopaedic surgery are welcome to attend these courses.
Benefit from a Diverse Conference Format
Attendees at FORE’s arthroscopy conferences can expect a variety of interactive experiences, such as:
- Bioskills labs
- Live surgical demonstrations
- Complex case presentations
- Question-and-answer panels
Expand Your Knowledge of Evidence-Based Surgical Techniques
FORE’s conferences draw attendees from across the nation, and many participants return year after year to stay up to date on the latest developments in minimally invasive surgery. Participants learn how to:
- Compare emerging techniques with the current standard of care
- Implement evidence-based decision-making strategies in their clinical practice
- Collaborate with non-operative professionals to provide a comprehensive spectrum of care
Participants also learn effective strategies for reducing postoperative complications and helping patients return to the highest level of function following arthroscopic surgery.
FORE’s Upcoming Arthroscopy Conferences
FORE’s conference schedule includes courses for many orthopaedic subspecialties. At these conferences, practitioners can learn about the latest advances related to arthroscopic surgery within their specific area of practice.
We also offer arthroscopy conferences for practitioners who specialize in treating certain parts of the body:
- Our upper extremity conferences provide instruction on topics such as arthroscopic rotator cuff repair.
- Our foot and ankle conference educates attendees on arthroscopic methods for performing peroneal tendon repairs, Achilles tendon repairs, and other procedures.
- Our sports medicine conferences offer insights on arthroscopic repair and reconstruction of tendons and ligaments such as the anterior cruciate ligament.
- Our spine conferences dedicate significant time to discussing arthroscopic techniques and examining the indications for recommending minimally invasive versus open procedures.
The arthroscopy conferences FORE currently has scheduled are listed below. Visit our conference schedule to view the individual webpages for these courses and to complete the registration process. You can also join our mailing list to learn about new arthroscopic CME opportunities once they become available.
- Tampa Shoulder Course: Arthroplasty & Sports (Tampa, Florida)
- Critical Concepts in Shoulder & Elbow Surgery (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Frontiers in Upper Extremity Surgery (Tampa, Florida)
- Current Solutions in Foot & Ankle Surgery (Tampa, Florida)
- OrthoVirginia Soccer Medicine (Leesburg, Virginia)
- Detroit Sports Medicine Symposium (Plymouth, Michigan)
- Baseball Sports Medicine: Game-Changing Concepts (New York, New York)
- Selby Spine Conference (Park City, Utah)
- Castellvi Spine Symposium (Duck Key, Florida)
For further information, please contact the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education at email@example.com.