Arthroscopy Conferences for Orthopaedic Surgeons and Other Orthopaedic Healthcare Professionals
Practitioners who specialize in arthroscopy can attend a conference provided by the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education (FORE) to learn more about current techniques in arthroscopy. FORE’s continuing education conferences highlight advances in orthopaedic surgical and non-surgical treatments, allowing participants to enhance their clinical skills and collaborate with renowned experts in the field. Orthopaedic surgeons and other healthcare professionals who care for patients before or after orthopaedic surgery are welcome to attend these courses.
Benefit from a Diverse Conference Format
Attendees at FORE’s arthroscopy conferences can expect a variety of interactive experiences, such as:
- Bioskills labs
- Live surgical demonstrations
- Complex case presentations
- Question-and-answer panels
Expand Your Knowledge of Evidence-Based Surgical Techniques
FORE’s conferences draw attendees from across the nation, and many participants return year after year to stay up to date on the latest developments in minimally invasive surgery. Participants learn how to:
- Compare emerging techniques with the current standard of care
- Implement evidence-based decision-making strategies to their patients’ cases
- Collaborate with non-operative professionals to provide a comprehensive spectrum of care
Participants also learn effective strategies for reducing postoperative complications and helping patients return to the highest level of function following arthroscopic surgery.
FORE’s Upcoming Arthroscopy Conferences
FORE’s conference schedule includes courses for many orthopaedic sub-specialties. At these conferences, practitioners can learn about the latest advances related to arthroscopic surgery within their specific area of practice. For example, our trauma conferences explore relevant topics such as arthroscopic fracture fixation.
We also offer arthroscopy conferences for practitioners who specialize in treating certain parts of the body:
- Our spine conferences dedicate significant time to discussing arthroscopic techniques and examining the indications for recommending minimally invasive versus open procedures.
- Our upper extremity conferences provide instruction on topics such as arthroscopic rotator cuff repairs, labral repairs, and distal radius fracture repairs.
- Our foot and ankle conference educates attendees on arthroscopic methods for performing calcaneal fracture repairs, peroneal tendon repairs, Achilles tendon repairs, and other procedures.
The arthroscopy conferences FORE currently has scheduled are listed below. Visit our conference schedule to view the individual webpages for these courses and to complete the registration process. You can also join our mailing list to learn about new arthroscopic CME opportunities once they become available.
- Orthopaedic Trauma & Fracture Care: Pushing the Envelope (San Diego, California)
- Atlanta Trauma Symposium (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Current Solutions in Orthopaedic Trauma (Tampa, Florida)
- Selby Spine Conference (Park City, Utah)
- Castellvi Spine Symposium (Key Largo, Florida)
- Tampa Shoulder Course: Arthroplasty & Sports (Tampa, Florida)
- Frontiers in Upper Extremity Surgery (Tampa, Florida)
- Current Solutions in Foot & Ankle Surgery (Tampa, Florida)
To find an upcoming arthroscopy conference, visit our CME calendar. We recommend registering as soon as you have chosen the arthroscopy conference that works best for your schedule, although last-minute registration is available for some events.
For further information, please contact the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education by phone at (813) 877-8096 or by email at email@example.com.