Arthroscopy CME – Accredited Options for Improving Your Surgical Skills
The arthroscopy CME events provided by FORE – the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education – offer abundant options for learning new strategies to improve patient outcomes. Orthopedic surgeons can review the latest best practices for arthroscopic surgery, explore new diagnostic techniques and gain hands-on experience with new surgical technologies, all of which can help them enhance their clinical proficiency. Clinicians can also discover pre- and post-operative strategies for patient selection and functional rehabilitation. Meanwhile, participants can network with other medical professionals who share the same specialized interests.
FORE’s conferences are exclusively orthopedics-focused, with each event highlighting innovations in a specific competency. FORE’s arthroscopy CME events are:
- Hosted in top destinations across the United States, with conferences in New York City, Chicago, Las Vegas, Miami and other appealing destinations
- Designed to include a variety of class sessions, such as live surgical demonstrations, bioskills labs and case studies (agendas vary from one conference to the next)
- Led by top arthroscopic surgeons, trauma surgeons, and other experts who have been internationally recognized for their contributions to the field of orthopedics
- Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME)
- Collaboration-focused, with small class sizes leading to a high level of interaction and engagement
- Designed by busy medical professionals, for busy medical professionals, with most arthroscopy CME conferences lasting just one to two days
For more information about FORE’s continuing medical education, contact us today. We can help you secure a spot at any of our upcoming arthroscopy CME conferences through our simple and straightforward registration process.