Continue Your Medical Education at an Arthroplasty Course Provided by FORE
Each arthroplasty course provided by the Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education (FORE) is specifically designed for orthopaedic professionals who are interested in joint surgery. Different conferences have different areas of focus, including shoulder, knee, hip, foot and ankle surgery. These in-person events, which are held in top destination cities, are designed to provide participants with pertinent information on best surgical practices.
FORE courses that offer education on arthroplasty include:
- Tampa Shoulder Course: Arthroplasty & Sports (Tampa, Florida)
- Critical Concepts in Shoulder & Elbow Surgery (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Atlanta Orthopaedic Symposium (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Frontiers in Upper Extremity Surgery (Tampa, Florida)
- Current Solutions in Foot and Ankle Surgery (Tampa, Florida)
At FORE’s arthroplasty conferences, participants learn about today’s most advanced treatments and technologies. Each arthroplasty course has its own unique set of topics, with conference highlights that include:
- Presentations of novel technologies and their clinical outcomes
- Discussions of tactics used to reduce postoperative complication rates
- Case studies of patients with complex diagnoses
FORE is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education, and each arthroplasty course we offer allows attendees to accrue credit hours while they learn. With a faculty that includes some of the nation’s top orthopaedic surgeons, FORE’s arthroplasty conferences provide participants abundant opportunities to discuss advanced strategies with acclaimed practitioners. Many faculty members are actively involved with orthopaedic research and device design, enabling arthroplasty course attendees to gain valuable insight from some of the field’s top thought leaders.
For more information about our conferences or to register for our next arthroplasty course, contact us today at email@example.com. Last-minute registrations are welcome, but we encourage attendees to register in advance whenever possible.